J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Its time to move on from this topic.. yall beating a dead horse.

Nobody wanted to ever see a Cole and Kendrick battle anyway. Its always been Kendrick vs Drake.

Cole the kid who just got a participation trophy. Lol. I like dude as an artist.. not a fan, but I respect his craft. This part of rap he wasnt built for.

And Kendrick shouldnt be so arrogant, his lil high pitched bars aint all that. Id bet my life savings a nygga like Game would body that nygga something terrible. It aint even debatable..

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
It’s funny as hell reading how emotional grown men are over this :russ:

Yall really saying it’s over for him? Watch when his album drops. It might be the biggest first week of his career. Same people who say they can’t rock with him anymore will be listening to that album.
His career isn’t over. His stature in the game is.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He’s got info on Kendrick. He told J Cole about the info and Cole backed out

That doesn’t make any sense to me.

Drake: Yo Cole I got some real dirt on Kendrick. Gonna get his ass out the paint

Cole: Oh shyt! Let me go apologize to that nikka then.

What in the F U C K kind of sense does that make?!?!!?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Cole was expanding his fanbase with all of the Drake collabs/touring, if I'm Drake, I'm pissed and definitely having some words for Cole after this

You know they have more music they've done too. Drake probably doesn't even want that shyt released at this point.

The Ghostwriters GOTTA be pissed that those checks ain’t getting cashed.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It’s funny bc if Kendrick is feeling ‘nice’ he’ll extend cole an olive branch by making a response back to 7 min still, if Kendrick wants to sit back and let Cole continue to drown, all he has to do it stay quiet.

He can help his ‘friend’ by dissing him :lupe: The twilight zone is here my friends
Kendrick dissing Cole would just look petty and is not a win for either of them especially since there wasn’t any smoke between the two to begin with. Y’all need to let Kendrick and Cole go, the war has always been and will always be Kenny and Aubrey

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don’t see how nikkas in here saying they a fan of hip hop but is ok with how this situation was handled.. knowing damn well if this was anybody else besides somebody they are stanning they would be treating him like meek mill right now. Nobody has to get personal or disrespectful it’s just bars.. Cole been rapping for 3 years straight talking about him being the best then the one time he had to show it he bytched up :mjlol: im not a Cole fan but this is embarrassing regardless
I don’t see how you can be a fan of hip hop and think this “beef” was anything but corny in the first place.

Cole crashed out and then jumped off the dumbo cart, i didn’t even know that was possible, this is some unprecedented shyt :mjlol:

derro13

All Star
Daps
Budden saying he heard from people that can rap that both Kendrick and Drake recorded nuclear diss tracks...

yeah sure... :stopitslime: not doubting the quality of these songs, but there's no way these 2 made other rappers hear their tracks lmao, they for sure want to avoid leaks of any kind