J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
oh boy that shyt is going nowhere :wow:

need a video for what is gonna be rap song of the year at the grammy
duckhah-164x128.gif

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
Like That points went up since the last charts prediction, this shyt is here to stay :mjpls:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
none of that shyt is intriguing enough to move the needle and Drake is smart enough to know that. The Kendrick diss has him sitting #1 on Billboard for 2 weeks...might even get it again in week 3. It blocked Beyonce.

Cole committed suicide just to get the fukk out of the way...he said im going home to be a family man on some street fighter shyt.

Drake has to come with Ether at this point, or there is no point in releasing anything....and on the small chance he can create an Ether level diss, Kendrick is creative enough to remind nikkas about the Drake writing camps and ghostwriters behind the Drake brand.

Drake has to create

1. A billboard topping record to compete with Like That.
2. Something to make us look at Kendrick differently.

If he swings and misses after Cole fell on his own sword, it's over. Kendrick is officially Rap Gawd of this generation.

I think Drake can release the first evdr silent diss and it'll do some kind of record. Honestly that shouldn't really matter because breh could practically sale off his name alone. Even if the diss was wack (it won't be).

I highly doubt he has any dirt that can do that. He can try lying (lol), but that won't work either.

I think the fact he can throw some bars at Future, Metro, and Rozay is going to help him tremendously. If he goes crazy on them (i'm sure he has plenty dirt on them) then people might get lump Kendrick in with them and the narrative will be Drake killed them all in one song. Even if the bars aimed at Kendrick aren't that etherous.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Tanna Leone was kick off pgLang not too long ago. If i'm Drake, I'd hit him up immediately. Just speculating now but some things he could say/do:

-Auntie Diaries is all lies and just grammy baiting
-Violate Baby Keem, and out him (in multiple ways)
-Call out people who don't keep the same energy about he machine backing Kendrick. Nobody says nothing about it but people do about him
- Say how it hurts Kendrick that he's not unanimously considered #1, and to his own detriment is trying to prove to himself he's the best because he has doubt.
- Say MMATBS was a ripoff of 4:44 and say he lied about his infidelity because he's out of ideas (and concepts) to sell records. Could also go the opposite angle and give proof ther actually was infidelity, and his baby momma thinks it was only to sell records (this would be wild af lol)
- Drop the audio of the argument of that sports show episode that was scrapped (rumor were Drake was the aggressor)
- Fake woke angle again
- Reveal what happen when he pulled up to Kendrick's show last year (maybe he copped pleas)
- Touch on how his highest selling album, Damn. Only sold that much because merch sales were included back then.

I don't see any of this really hurting Kendrick though.
Yeah, Drake ain't got a hope in hell

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

I think Drake can release the first evdr silent diss and it'll do some kind of record. Honestly that shouldn't really matter because breh could practically sale off his name alone. Even if the diss was wack (it won't be).

I highly doubt he has any dirt that can do that. He can try lying (lol), but that won't work either.

I think the fact he can throw some bars at Future, Metro, and Rozay is going to help him tremendously. If he goes crazy on them (i'm sure he has plenty dirt on them) then people might get lump Kendrick in with them and the narrative will be Drake killed them all in one song. Even if the bars aimed at Kendrick aren't that etherous.

nah thats real. I dont doubt Drake will drop something that will go #1, but if it dont make nikkas go :scust: people are just going to say "Kendrick went #1 and made Cole kill himself. Kendrick 2-0" :russ: