• Allen Iverson

Votes: 32 21.5%
  • Dwayne Wade

Votes: 117 78.5%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dwayne Wade is the most overrated superstar of all time.

Guy has only 2 First-Team All-NBAs.

James Harden has 2 first team all NBAs and probably 3 after this year.

Kobe had 11, Lebron has 10.

Wade gets credited as being a "3 time champion" basically got carried by Lebron for 2 of em. And the other time couldn't have won it without Shaq as well is it happened it be a down year in the NBA.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
ai more iconic... Wade is better.. but ai is a top 4 sg all time

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps

Wade gets credited as being a "3 time champion" basically got carried by Lebron for 2 of em. And the other time couldn't have won it without Shaq as well is it happened it be a down year in the NBA.

You are stupid and wade was much better than harden

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's post the resumes again and highlite the differences so we can compare...

AI

Wade

Wade has 3 rings and a finals MVP...:manny:

AI has the NBA MVP ...Wade doesn't
AI has All NBA First Team 3 times...Wade has it 2x
AI has all NBA Second Team 3 times...Wade has it 2x
Wade has ALl NBA 3rd Team 3x...AI has it once.
Wade has all NBA Defensive Second Team 3x
AI is the steals Champ 3X
AI is the League scoring Champ 4x...Wade ha s never been the scoring Champ
AI was ROY...Wade was all Rookie First Team.

All Star appearances are virtually the same...Wade has been there 12 times one All Star MVP
AI has been there 11x times with 2 All Star MVPs

Add to the fact that AI's personal resume statistically is better than Wade's in every category except maybe rebounds (obviously) and I think AI case is stronger.
Like I said...Wade is that dude...I like him, but you're either young and/or young AND dumb to state that Wade had a more impressive career individually.

Actually he was

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

you sound like a female really

so much irrational talk

not every superstar has kobe's or lebron's career. He's not supposed to be better than those two, mainly because of injuries he had, but prime wade was THAT nikka

you werent following nba back in 09 when wade had prime MJ numbers, any nikka that does this is a legend. And by MJ numbers I mean playing both offense and defense on elite level. Its funny how you mentioning james harden because he will never be elite on defense, not even on a decent level

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iverson stanleys acting like dude didn't have the COY, DPOY, 6MOY and play in the weakest Eastern Conference ever. :gucci:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Since you're posting nothing but nonsense might as well bring up the fact that AI and Kobe have the same number MVP's as well. Guess that makes them the same tier huh:mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kobe said A.I forced him to become a better player because of how good he was,and how impossible he was to guard....has anybody ever said that about Dwayne Wade:jbhmm:?

I like Dwayne Wade,watched both,but Iverson was a once in a life time player....all you give Wade is a better basketball I.Q..

Even if you realize your bad shot,is better than your teamates best shot,sometimes you gotta have a little faith in your teamates and not try to do it all.

If you have to take one,you would be a damn fool to take Wade:mjlol:...you take Iverson,humble him,force him to be the goat point guard he shouldve been:wow:

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Iverson imo...and I think Wade knows this as well.

Id honestly like to hear your reasoning because I don't even think it's a debate when wade is fully healthy he's only second to Jordan in my opinion I don't think him and ai are even on the same level

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Id honestly like to hear your reasoning because I don't even think it's a debate when wade is fully healthy he's only second to Jordan in my opinion I don't think him and ai are even on the same level
Nothing personal, but I think it's absurd to even consider Wade second to MJ in any realm of this reality.

Quick question, how old were you when Jordan played in his 2 3 peats? Were you able to watch AI at his peak? I seriously believe some cats in here are under 28 or so and really have no idea.

And the dude is nice, but he doesn't even come to mind when I think of the greats in the league and honestly outside of this forum I've never heard his name mentioned in the upper tier all time.

I saw them both play since day 1, and I honestly can't for the life of me see where or why anyone would consider Wade better than AI. Like someone else mentioned ", AI was an exceptionally rare talent

Last edited: