Votes: 117 78.5%

• Total voters

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: still dying for an argument

Iverson statistically is better in nearly every category on average and I respect the hell out of Wade...you won't find me talking about him dirty like that.

Their resumes are pretty close...

AI

Wade

But as an individual talent...it's AI...and it aint even close.

nikka, are you high? Post Iverson and Wade's best seasons and show me where Iverson was better.

Wade scored slightly less on much higher efficiency, averaged more or the same amount of assists, averaged more rebounds, is the 2nd best shot blocking guard if all time, has better numbers in the playoffs, and led his team to a ring.

HE ALSO DID THAT WHILE PLAYING FAR LESS MINUTES PER GAME.

POST THE STATS, nikka.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
nikka, are you high? Post Iverson and Wade's best seasons and show me where Iverson was better.

Wade scored slightly less on much higher efficiency, averaged more or the same amount of assists, averaged more rebounds, is the 2nd best shot blocking guard if all time, has better numbers in the playoffs, and led his team to a ring.

HE ALSO DID THAT WHILE PLAYING FAR LESS MINUTES PER GAME.

POST THE STATS, nikka.
Lol "best season"...notice the back peddling here

Their careers are bigger than one season nikka.

And why are you so emotionally invested in either one of these two nikkas? lol It aint that serious.

Without yelling...I'll say this..imo the only thing that makes Wade noticeable in this comparison is that he has 3 rings and AI doesn't have any. BUT Wade from where I sit had the luxury of playing with two of the greatest players in the history of the league...both of which were pretty much better than he ever was....

That being said...

AI did more with less imo...his individual titles speak volumes given his surrounding cast. And based purely on observation--he was more dominant one on one.

Last edited:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Stats and accomplishments not being worth now...only coli nikkas :yeshrug:

you posted comparable resumes and stats, thats not :wtf: worthy, because they are COMPARABLE (even though AI has never sniffed an All-Defensive team in his life, but whatever I'll still give you that)

you said AI is better individual talent than Wade, and "its not even close". The fact that you dont even think its debatable it is :wtf:

you are entirely too grown for me to have to break this down for you

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
you posted comparable resumes and stats, thats not :wtf: worthy, because they are COMPARABLE (even though AI has never sniffed an All-Defensive team in his life, but whatever I'll still give you that)

you said AI is better individual talent than Wade, and "its not even close". The fact that you dont even think its debatable it is :wtf:

you are entirely too grown for me to have to break this down for you

I can't even make sense (if you're making any at all) of what point you're trying to make here.

By comparison, Wade has all-D 2nd team a few times...AI was NBA MVP (and could have been atleast 2 other times) plus he was scoring champ 4x and ROY...take your pick :manny:

Some people are more impressed with D Wades than AI's...others like myself see Iverson's accomplishments noted above as more impressive.

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No player has been diminished more by analytics than Iverson.

10 years ago alot of people had him as a top 15 player of all time and a consensus top 3 shooting guard ever. People were seduced by his gaudy numbers.

Then...PER happened...then EFG% happened.....then defensive rating happened

And now.....you see he wasn't even better than Clyde Drexler. So why should he be compared to Wade?

AI was and always will be bigger than basketball tho so debates like this will always continue

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Let's post the resumes again and highlite the differences so we can compare...

AI

Wade

Wade has 3 rings and a finals MVP...:manny:

AI has the NBA MVP ...Wade doesn't
AI has All NBA First Team 3 times...Wade has it 2x
AI has all NBA Second Team 3 times...Wade has it 2x
Wade has ALl NBA 3rd Team 3x...AI has it once.
Wade has all NBA Defensive Second Team 3x
AI is the steals Champ 3X
AI is the League scoring Champ 4x...Wade ha s never been the scoring Champ
AI was ROY...Wade was all Rookie First Team.

All Star appearances are virtually the same...Wade has been there 12 times one All Star MVP
AI has been there 11x times with 2 All Star MVPs

Add to the fact that AI's personal resume statistically is better than Wade's in every category except maybe rebounds (obviously) and I think AI case is stronger.
Like I said...Wade is that dude...I like him, but you're either young and/or young AND dumb to state that Wade had a more impressive career individually.

Daps
No player has been diminished more by analytics than Iverson.

10 years ago alot of people had him as a top 15 player of all time and a consensus top 3 shooting guard ever. People were seduced by his gaudy numbers.

Then...PER happened...then EFG% happened.....then defensive rating happened

And now.....you see he wasn't even better than Clyde Drexler. So why should he be compared to Wade?

AI was and always will be bigger than basketball tho so debates like this will always continue
:dead:

If by "a lot of people" you mean A.I. stans, sure, but there certainly wasn't a lot of basketball fans who had dude ranked that high.

Daps
Let's post the resumes again and highlite the differences so we can compare...

AI

Wade

Wade has 3 rings and a finals MVP...:manny:

AI has the NBA MVP ...Wade doesn't
AI has All NBA First Team 3 times...Wade has it 2x
AI has all NBA Second Team 3 times...Wade has it 2x
Wade has ALl NBA 3rd Team 3x...AI has it once.
Wade has all NBA Defensive Second Team 3x
AI is the steals Champ 3X
AI is the League scoring Champ 4x...Wade ha s never been the scoring Champ
AI was ROY...Wade was all Rookie First Team.

All Star appearances are virtually the same...Wade has been there 12 times one All Star MVP
AI has been there 11x times with 2 All Star MVPs

Add to the fact that AI's personal resume statistically is better than Wade's in every category except maybe rebounds (obviously) and I think AI case is stronger.
Like I said...Wade is that dude...I like him, but you're either young and/or young AND dumb to state that Wade had a more impressive career individually.
That's not how it works breh. :heh: