• Dwayne Wade

Votes: 117 78.5%

• Total voters

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Your eye test is shyt, you don't care about defense, ball IQ, or all-around impact.

Wade's prime > Iverson's prime
Wade's numbers > Iverson's numbers
Wadens success > Iverson's success

Post some facts and proofs, you senile old nikka. What are you basing this off of?
:russ: still dying for an argument

Iverson statistically is better in nearly every category on average and I respect the hell out of Wade...you won't find me talking about him dirty like that.

Their resumes are pretty close...

AI

Wade

But as an individual talent...it's AI...and it aint even close.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
This wasn't a plat or dap seek I just wanted to shut these clowns up real quick they acting like I'm a weirdo for saying Wade better got nikka ready to start throwing chairs haha :gucci:
Im fukking with you breh I see where you coming from breh. Sometime you gotta let ya friends live in they own world sometimes.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
This wasn't a plat or dap seek I just wanted to shut these clowns up real quick they acting like I'm a weirdo for saying Wade better got nikka ready to start throwing chairs haha :gucci:
I think an espn poll would be more fitting.

Thecoli is the bizzaro world...everything is pretty much the opposite of reality on here

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wade is easily better and there's nothing to discuss. You have to be damn near stupid to think otherwise

i mean... truth might hurt, but it's still the truth. :manny:

MJ. Kobe. Jerry West (never saw him, but i'll take the word of the old heads). and... who else is without question better than D-Whistle at the 2 all-time?