• Dwayne Wade

Votes: 117 78.5%

• Total voters

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iverson. Im in my early 30s too....I'm bias. He did as much...if not more with less. Never played with a superstar. Was unstoppable, quicker, smaller. What are we debating? :manny:

iverson COULDNT play with another superstar. i think he could literally only win a title with tim duncan

ill take wade all day

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol "best season"...notice the back peddling here

Their careers are bigger than one season nikka.

And why are you so emotionally invested in either one of these two nikkas? lol It aint that serious.

Without yelling...I'll say this..imo the only thing that makes Wade noticeable in this comparison is that he has 3 rings and AI doesn't have any. BUT Wade from where I sit had the luxury of playing with two of the greatest players in the history of the league...both of which were pretty much better than he ever was....

That being said...

AI did more with less imo...his individual titles speak volumes given his surrounding cast. And based purely on observation--he was more dominant one on one.

You're a dumbass.

23.4 PPG (48% FG) / 5.7 AST (3.3 TOV) / 4.8 REB / 1.6 STLS / .9 BLKS in 35.4 minutes of play

26.7 PPG (42% FG) / 6.2 AST (3.6 TOV) / 3.7 REB / 2.1 STL / .2 BLKS in 41 minutes per game.

So Iverson played 6 more minutes, scorer 3 more PPG (On much lower efficiency), they averaged a similar number of assists (With Iverson having slightly more assists but more turnovers as well), and being a much worse defender.

And this is including the fact that Wade was also playing 2nd option to a GOAT-tier player for a good chunk of those years.

Wade was better in his prime and better overall. Iverson scored a little more but was much less efficient. Wade's peak shyts on Iverson but you won't post the stats because you know you're full of shyt.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Let's post the resumes again and highlite the differences so we can compare...

AI

Wade

Wade has 3 rings and a finals MVP...:manny:

AI has the NBA MVP ...Wade doesn't
AI has All NBA First Team 3 times...Wade has it 2x
AI has all NBA Second Team 3 times...Wade has it 2x
Wade has ALl NBA 3rd Team 3x...AI has it once.
Wade has all NBA Defensive Second Team 3x
AI is the steals Champ 3X
AI is the League scoring Champ 4x...Wade ha s never been the scoring Champ
AI was ROY...Wade was all Rookie First Team.

All Star appearances are virtually the same...Wade has been there 12 times one All Star MVP
AI has been there 11x times with 2 All Star MVPs

Add to the fact that AI's personal resume statistically is better than Wade's in every category except maybe rebounds (obviously) and I think AI case is stronger.
Like I said...Wade is that dude...I like him, but you're either young and/or young AND dumb to state that Wade had a more impressive career individually.
The mental gymnastics :heh:

Wade is better than AI and it's pretty easy to see too.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i mean... truth might hurt, but it's still the truth. :manny:

MJ. Kobe. Jerry West (never saw him, but i'll take the word of the old heads). and... who else is without question better than D-Whistle at the 2 all-time?
Jerry West and even in the discussion man take him out. Old heads are biased don't take their word on sports

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
You're a dumbass.

23.4 PPG (48% FG) / 5.7 AST (3.3 TOV) / 4.8 REB / 1.6 STLS / .9 BLKS in 35.4 minutes of play

26.7 PPG (42% FG) / 6.2 AST (3.6 TOV) / 3.7 REB / 2.1 STL / .2 BLKS in 41 minutes per game.

So Iverson played 6 more minutes, scorer 3 more PPG (On much lower efficiency), they averaged a similar number of assists (With Iverson having slightly more assists but more turnovers as well), and being a much worse defender.

And this is including the fact that Wade was also playing 2nd option to a GOAT-tier player for a good chunk of those years.

Wade was better in his prime and better overall. Iverson scored a little more but was much less efficient. Wade's peak shyts on Iverson but you won't post the stats because you know you're full of shyt.
:pachaha: dude...you're obviously dik riding hard...and have an excuse for every category that he falls short on and then you proceed to lean on vague terminology like "efficiency" and "only" to cover it up lol.

It's all opinions...but AI was better imo...you're not going to change my opinion on it...you can't change what I saw and how I interpret it.

In my eyes, the only thing more impressive about Wade career wise is the 3 championships...the first of which the refs gave them in 06' and he played in Shaqs last good year...:sas2:

The other two where he played second string and rode on the coattails of Lebron to get there...:sas2:

He's nice and All, but I'd take AI :manny:...you can yell, cuss, name call and holler until you fall asleep...it won't change a thing.

I posted their resumes...if you're more impressed by Wade's...then I don't know what else to tell you...

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iverson out here missing the playoffs in the same season a 3rd year Dwayne Wade decides to shyt on the same Pistons that smashed Iverson in 5 games the year before and then leads his team to a ring by putting on a historically good Finals performance :mjlol:

Iverson's biggest claim to fame is reaching the finals once and getting a game on the Lakers after squeaking by Ray Allen-led team in a series which he shot something like 38% percent :mjlol:

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

If by "a lot of people" you mean A.I. stans, sure, but there certainly wasn't a lot of basketball fans who had dude ranked that high.

I grew up in Philly where 2.5 out every 3 basketball fans were AI stans.....so maybe my opinion is a bit skewered.

But 10yrs ago AI was held in extremely high regard. Dwade wasn't even a conversation people thought they would be having today. Iverson was more or less seen as a peer to Kobe.

The 3 main talking points regarding AI always was.....

"He never played with any talent"
"He dragged the Sixers to the finals by himself"
"He would have 3peated too if he had a Shaq on his team"

A top 15 player all time is right in line with what many people had him ranked back then. Especially since back then he was ranked behind only MJ and Kobe on the shooting guard list

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Iverson out here missing the playoffs in the same season a 3rd year Dwayne Wade decides to shyt on the same Pistons that smashed Iverson in 5 games the year before and then leads his team to a ring by putting on a historically good Finals performance :mjlol:

Iverson's biggest claim to fame is reaching the finals once and getting a game on the Lakers after squeaking by Ray Allen-led team in a series which he shot something like 38% percent :mjlol:
Shut the fukk up dikkrider. Just cause you on Wade's penis doesn't mean you have to disrespect Iverson. Just say he's better and move the fukk on

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL

not only that, but the bucks got cheated....

sixers didnt deserve to be in the finals.