• Allen Iverson

Votes: 32 21.5%
  • Dwayne Wade

Votes: 117 78.5%

• Total voters

d o L o b

Pro
Daps
Kobe said A.I forced him to become a better player because of how good he was,and how impossible he was to guard....has anybody ever said that about Dwayne Wade:jbhmm:?

I like Dwayne Wade,watched both,but Iverson was a once in a life time player....all you give Wade is a better basketball I.Q..

Even if you realize your bad shot,is better than your teamates best shot,sometimes you gotta have a little faith in your teamates and not try to do it all.

If you have to take one,you would be a damn fool to take Wade:mjlol:...you take Iverson,humble him,force him to be the goat point guard he shouldve been:wow:

Who gives a fukk what Kobe said lol, that doesn't mean or prove jack shyt.

Also, go ahead and take Iverson over Wade, you'd still end up with the same undersized inefficient chucker who can't adapt, change, or add anything new to his game for the chance to win. Wade did all of those things to become a champion, and he ended up with 3.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who gives a fukk what Kobe said lol, that doesn't mean or prove jack shyt.

Also, go ahead and take Iverson over Wade, you'd still end up with the same undersized inefficient chucker who can't adapt, change, or add anything new to his game for the chance to win. Wade did all of those things to become a champion, and he ended up with 3.

This is a lie,we saw AI adapt when he went to denver,he started out gettint teamates involved and had better assist numbers,was also more efficient because he didnt feel like he had to be the sole one to provide offense....he was out to prove a point:wow:

We all know eventually he threw that out the window as soon he lost trust in his teamates not named Melo,and it became two on five ball:pachaha:

And Kobe aint the only one to say it,when your peers say how hard and how impossible you were to guard repeatedly,it means something:camby:...certainly means you not just a "chucker" like u analytic fools like to chalk iversons success up as.

Its called coaching up a player,which none of these coaches had the balls to do woth iverson....actually not the coaches,i should say the organizations never had the backs of their coaches who tried to coach up Iverson....his way made them succesful to a point,and he filled the sits:wow:

Iverson didnt nearly hit his ceiling,a pat reily coached A.I:wow:

Non pat riley coached A.I is still more dominant outside of that wade finals performance...iverson 76ers wouldve bounced that soft ass squad too though....lets not compare them to the lakers team that was one of the most dominant ever....them other 2 rings wade got we already know got asteirisk next to em

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wade over AI easily.

Wade is the 3rd best SG in history if you count West as a PG.

AI was an extremely talented player but he wasn't the force on both sides of the court that prime Wade could be at times.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Its Wade but I'm honestly surprised he's running away with it in this thread given how much AI means to the culture

camer999

All Star
Daps
Wade in his prime could compete with any legend SG easy it's only cause his prime was short why y'all talking this smack. If wade could've kept his 06-11' level of play for 10 years instead of 4 then I think he would be >Kobe.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a lie,we saw AI adapt when he went to denver,he started out gettint teamates involved and had better assist numbers,was also more efficient because he didnt feel like he had to be the sole one to provide offense....he was out to prove a point:wow:

We all know eventually he threw that out the window as soon he lost trust in his teamates not named Melo,and it became two on five ball:pachaha:

And Kobe aint the only one to say it,when your peers say how hard and how impossible you were to guard repeatedly,it means something:camby:...certainly means you not just a "chucker" like u analytic fools like to chalk iversons success up as.

Its called coaching up a player,which none of these coaches had the balls to do woth iverson....actually not the coaches,i should say the organizations never had the backs of their coaches who tried to coach up Iverson....his way made them succesful to a point,and he filled the sits:wow:

Iverson didnt nearly hit his ceiling,a pat reily coached A.I:wow:

Non pat riley coached A.I is still more dominant outside of that wade finals performance...iverson 76ers wouldve bounced that soft ass squad too though....lets not compare them to the lakers team that was one of the most dominant ever....them other 2 rings wade got we already know got asteirisk next to em

Wade eviscerated those same Pistons that smashed Iverson in 5 (The year Iverson missed the playoffs) and Iverson was barely able to get past Ray Allen (Thanks in no small part to Mutumbo).

They couldn't even stop Ray Allen but you think Wade isn't going to shyt all over those weak ass 76ers who made it out of the East once?

You talking dominant but Wade's best season s are better than Iverson's and his best playoff runs are better than Iverson's too. You talking about Iverson's ceiling or potential but Wade would have probably been in the same convo as Kobe if it not be his degrading knees so Wade could win the hypothetical too.

Wade is better than AI. He's a better rebounder, less turnover prone, better decision maker, a better off-ball player, and a much more efficient scorer while also being on another planet defensively.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Peak, I think no question it's Wade, but all-time over a career, individually it's Iverson. He has the better resume :yeshrug:

By the way I like both players. I had an Iverson poster as a kid and Wade has always been a treat to watch. His game in his prime was just pretty af no homo :wow:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Wade nearly tripled Shaq's scoring for the 2006 finals.

ok and he wouldnt got there without shaq

nikkas forget james posey was LOCKING nikkas down in the playoffs...bruh was on another level

dwade was just like harden with that wack ass floppin shyt, nikka getting crazy calls cant even touch him.... lowkey was worse... atleast harden can shoot

he had 3 HOFs on that team

iverson is and will always be the better player wade aint did shyt without hall of fame teams

brick james

John piffington
Daps

nikkas forget james posey was LOCKING nikkas down in the playoffs...bruh was on another level

dwade was just like harden with that wack ass floppin shyt, nikka getting crazy calls cant even touch him.... lowkey was worse... atleast harden can shoot

iverson is and will always be the better player wade aint did shyt without hall of fame teams

You're not even bigging up AI here, wade had better teammates and accomplished a lot more why would you hold that against him.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
You're not even bigging up AI here, wade had better teammates and accomplished a lot more why would you hold that against him.

im not im just sayin on the coli dwade is looked at like some type of nikka thats been carrying the heat franchise when he not

all this dikk suckin when outside of when shaq/bron came.... dwade always got his ass bounced out in the 1st round lmao

yall shyt on bron for playin in the weak east but dwade aint never dominated the east, he aint never meet up wit bron...dont this nikka gotta 15 win season?

HOF yes...good shooting guard yes....but nikkas in here sayin he the best 2 guard behind jordan :stopitslime::pachaha::mjlol: STOP IT

nikka got bounced out by the HAWKS in the 1st round :russ:

iverson>wade

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

AI wouldn't have gotten past Ray Allen if it hadn't been for his DPOTY Mutumbo who anchored that defense, dominated the glass, and was efficient while Iverson was throwing up 5-27 games in the ECF.