• Dwayne Wade

Votes: 117 78.5%

• Total voters

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
im not im just sayin on the coli dwade is looked at like some type of nikka thats been carrying the heat franchise when he not

all this dikk suckin when outside of when shaq/bron came.... dwade always got his ass bounced out in the 1st round lmao

yall shyt on bron for playin in the weak east but dwade aint never dominated the east, he aint never meet up wit bron...dont this nikka gotta 15 win season?

HOF yes...good shooting guard yes....but nikkas in here sayin he the best 2 guard behind jordan :stopitslime::pachaha::mjlol: STOP IT

nikka got bounced out by the HAWKS in the 1st round :russ:

iverson>wade
Let's talk about all this playoff success iverson had then :dead:. What'd he do without the coach of the year, defensive player of the year, and sixth man of the year? Trying to hold it against Wade for a lack of playoff success when his best teammate was Udonis Haslem or rookie Michael Beasley :mjlol:

d o L o b

Pro
Daps
nikkas out here biggin up James Posey's greatness to tear down Wade talking about he never won a scoring title, never got out the first round w/o shaq or bron lol

why even bother ?

fact remains Wade is a 3 time champ, Iverson just scored, but on pathetic percentages but thats cool to yall

Imagine Wade shooting .388% at 26-27 like Iverson, nikka is 35 now and is not THAT bad, Iverson at 35 was out the league lol

Im done

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nikkas out here biggin up James Posey's greatness to tear down Wade talking about he never won a scoring title, never got out the first round w/o shaq or bron lol

why even bother ?

fact remains Wade is a 3 time champ, Iverson just scored, but on pathetic percentages but thats cool to yall

Imagine Wade shooting .388% at 26-27 like Iverson, nikka is 35 now and is not THAT bad, Iverson at 35 was out the league lol

Im done
shyt, Wade dragged last years team to game 7 of the semifinals at 34 with no offensive production from his forwards and his coach starting a 6'6 rookie small forward at center.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Let's talk about all this playoff success iverson had then :dead:. What'd he do without the coach of the year, defensive player of the year, and sixth man of the year?

Let's be honest, those COY and 6th man awards only happened because of where Iverson took them in the regular season. Of course there's Mutumbo who's an all time great on the defensive end but he was absolutely destroyed by Shaq in the Finals. His supporting casts were never that great, even that year. Hell, I'm pretty sure Tyrone fcking Hill was STARTING for that team and some scrub named Matt Geiger was getting quality minutes

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Let's talk about all this playoff success iverson had then :dead:. What'd he do without the coach of the year, defensive player of the year, and sixth man of the year? Trying to hold it against Wade for a lack of playoff success when his best teammate was Udonis Haslem or rookie Michael Beasley :mjlol:

lol you a miami nikka bruh i aint even mad

you prolly willing to go back n forth about this shyt all day

but i lived down there during them years...i watched early dwade in miami

boy was harden without the jumpshot...flop city

NEVER did nothing without shaq/bron

all facts tho lmao

d o L o b

Pro
Daps
shyt, Wade dragged last years team to game 7 of the semifinals at 34 with no offensive production from his forwards and his coach starting a 6'6 rookie small forward at center.
I know bruh, I know. Wade's in my top 2 favorite athletes ever alongside Edward Reed.

But u notice how Iverson fans never bring up defense cuz then it'd really be an unfair comparison, Wade use to block centers dunk attempts, at the rim, at 6'4. I don't ever wanna hear shyt about Iverson "pound for pound" bullshyt cuz Wade was on the smaller tip himself but you would never notice cuz he played much bigger than his size, that's heart & desire.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Iverson out here missing the playoffs in the same season a 3rd year Dwayne Wade decides to shyt on the same Pistons that smashed Iverson in 5 games the year before and then leads his team to a ring by putting on a historically good Finals performance :mjlol:

Iverson's biggest claim to fame is reaching the finals once and getting a game on the Lakers after squeaking by Ray Allen-led team in a series which he shot something like 38% percent :mjlol:

Ray Allen was robbed of a finals trip & I salute iverson

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol you a miami nikka bruh i aint even mad

you prolly willing to go back n forth about this shyt all day

but i lived down there during them years...i watched early dwade in miami

boy was harden without the jumpshot...flop city

NEVER did nothing without shaq/bron

all facts tho lmao

Iverson didn't do shyt even with a COY, 6MOTY, and DPOTY.

Iverson's claim to fame is winning one game in the Finals.

Wade has more historic final performances and FMVPs than Iverson has TRIPS TO THE GODDAMN finals.

Harden w/o the jump shot but make him ungodly clutch, a great defender, an AMAZING HELP defender, and the 2nd best shot-blocking guard of all time (2nd to MJ) yet you acting like this is sometime of "flaw".

You didn't watch shyt

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Iverson didn't do shyt even with a COY, 6MOTY, and DPOTY.

Iverson's claim to fame is winning one game in the Finals.

Wade has more historic final performances and FMVPs than Iverson has TRIPS TO THE GODDAMN finals.

Harden w/o the jump shot but make him ungodly clutch, a great defender, an AMAZING HELP defender, and the 2nd best shot-blocking guard of all time (2nd to MJ) yet you acting like this is sometime of "flaw".

You didn't watch shyt
Talk about no jumper yet defends a guy who shot 39% from the field for an entire season and in the conference finals had more shots taken than points scored :dead:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
When you factor in defense it isnt that close, wade is the better complete player

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Wade was definitely the better player but Iverson’s legend will loom larger as time goes on. That’s the only reason this is even ever discussed

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
:mjlol: @ this question. Wade obviously. A better question would've been "Who's better: Iverson or Westbrook?"