I've never seen the Wire

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
nikka Boadie was a survivor. And he tried to hold his shyt down after everyone was gone. I hated how he did lil nikka from Chronicle, but he grew on me, and by season 4, he seemed to be spittin a lil wisdom and shyt. He went out like a gangsta too.
Bodie was alright, superb character progression, his character was a contradiction though, all throughout the first season he was a hot head and basically went out of his way to show Deangelo was weak and tried to slight him , but in the end like deangelo he saw himself as a pawn in the game, become soft by the time lil Kev and Namond and them lil nikkas was on the corner like D with Bodie and Poot, he was tired, and found his way out the game by snitching just like D, which in fact sealed both of their fates

Deangelo=Bodie

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
nikka Boadie was a survivor. And he tried to hold his shyt down after everyone was gone. I hated how he did lil nikka from Chronicle, but he grew on me, and by season 4, he seemed to be spittin a lil wisdom and shyt. He went out like a gangsta too.
Bodie was a G he was so G Marlow had to go down with Chris and Snoop to check Bodie.

If he had at least one more rock solid soldier besides Slim he woulda went at Marlo's neck and the same with Slim. Bodie like Slim knew despite the Co-ops brotherhood they were weak ass shyt, which is why Bodie refused, while all of them was wondering what Marlo was doing with the bodies Bodie and Basically Slim already knew they were hiding people in the vacants, Slim was scoping Marlo and kept him close for an opportunistic time, because he wanted that body on his belt, he couldn't fukk with his numbers though, not with Prop Joe passive aggressive ass leading the way and with Omar coming into the fold the plan change drastically

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I don't got the heart to watch Season 4. I like the dynamic Avon and Stringer had. I'm not feeling Marlo's character... we'll see in a couple of days.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Bodie was alright, superb character progression, his character was a contradiction though, all throughout the first season he was a hot head and basically went out of his way to show Deangelo was weak and tried to slight him , but in the end like deangelo he saw himself as a pawn in the game, become soft by the time lil Kev and Namond and them lil nikkas was on the corner like D with Bodie and Poot, he was tired, and found his way out the game by snitching just like D, which in fact sealed both of their fates

Deangelo=Bodie

I never thought about it that way...:ohhh:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Yeah. That was grimy as fukk.

"You want it to be one way....but its the other way." :ohhh:

I know I'm going to get shytted on for this, but I don't get it.....

the guard wanted to step to Marlo for stealing & would have if it was any other dude but, because Marlo could have his whole family murdered, he didn't and he felt like a bytch inside. didn't help that Marlo was :jawalrus:

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
weebay.gif

best gif in the history of the innanets

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
there was talk of another season being made bringing in the hispanics into the fold. wish they had done it, wouldve been interesting to see that angle..

the intro music was slamming too.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Wee-bay shouldn't have took the charges, kept him in the loop man. Who got that link to those interviews they did on some magazine?

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I never seen it either and I don't feel like sitting here watching all the eps.
My sister used to watch it, tho. I was too busy watching cartoons :yeshrug:.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I never thought about it that way...:ohhh:

I was addicted to the Wire at one point, I used to watch over and over from season 1-5, so I have a different POV of the show.

Most people wonder why Marlo killed Prop Joe:snoop:, like people coudlnt fill in the lines. Cheese was a young hot head that cared nothing about Joe's way and everything about his name on the streets and rep, and his ******ish ways attracted him and Marlo to eachother. And With Joe constantly calling Cheese off like with the Greeks and more importantly Omar, he came to the realization that Joe was weak and all talk and that light shined on his young soldier the most, he also knew that Joe never trusted him to make his own executive decisions, and with Marlo finding Cheese weakness it was only a matter of time, give a gift, get a gift, and in the end he gave up his uncle to get the crown of the east side, and went behind Joe's back and told Marlo how the whole Omar thing was orchestrated by Joe.

When Chris was about to kill Joe and he was begging for to disappear and go away, Marlo said Joe you would be up in the middle of this shyt in no time, alluding to the fact that Cheese told Marlo to how devious and a string puller Joe was

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Wee-bay shouldn't have took the charges, kept him in the loop man. Who got that link to those interviews they did on some magazine?
It had to be that way, the series started when Avon reign was coming to a end