duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Or I'm getting my money back

:birdman:

GOAT show, homie. Real talk. I think you'll like it. Season2 is slow, and I honestly don't remember all of it. But season 1 should get you hooked. I never really paid it no mind when I first went into it, and it took me a couple days to finish the first episode. But when I got into it...brah. Fantastic show.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Episode 2

Lol D'Angelo Barksdale is an idiot. I could see his uncle killing his dumb ass.

Wtf they go to the projects for? Lol I knew right away that vehicle was about to get fukked up. Then dude going to pistol whip that kid. That dude is an idiot.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Avon wouldn't have killed that security guard. There's hard, then there's soulless. That scene always reminds me of Rayful Edmonds & John Thompson (real life story). Eventhough Ray was a sadistic killer, he didn't get Thompson touched after he told him to stay the fukk away from his players. He respected it & left it alone. Marlo's a fakkit though :smh:

Ray was gay so he probably just had a soft spot for him

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Avon wouldn't have killed that security guard. There's hard, then there's soulless. That scene always reminds me of Rayful Edmonds & John Thompson (real life story). Eventhough Ray was a sadistic killer, he didn't get Thompson touched after he told him to stay the fukk away from his players. He respected it & left it alone. Marlo's a fakkit though :smh:

story is ducktales breh. john thompson loves to woof. he's still my breh for the AI/vic paige teams though.

threads like this remind me of :childplease: conversations i often have about this show.

if you say either something about stringer bell being a g/hard as fukk/your favorite character or that season 2 was wack, you're immediately on the :childplease: list

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I dunno why season 2 gets a bad rep. It sets up pretty much the main plot points of season 5. In season 2 we get to see how the drugs and prostitutes and pretty much any illegal movement gets brought into Baltimore. Without that you wouldnt know why Marlo wanted to move Joe out of power. You wouldn't know why Marlo kept sending the Russian 100,000 every week to be on his visiting list at Jessup. You wouldn't understand the pure scope of the crime that the police where trying to combat. It more than Avon, Stringer, Prop Joe and the streets. Everything is interconnected. And it's all controlled by the little quiet old seemingly harmless guy at the coffee shop. Frank Sabotka is a tragic character who got caught in the underworld while trying to keep his family on the docks and be there for his union. It's a great story. Look beyond the streets and you will see season 2 is up there with the rest of em.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I dunno why season 2 gets a bad rep. It sets up pretty much the main plot points of season 5. In season 2 we get to see how the drugs and prostitutes and pretty much any illegal movement gets brought into Baltimore. Without that you wouldnt know why Marlo wanted to move Joe out of power. You wouldn't know why Marlo kept sending the Russian 100,000 every week to be on his visiting list at Jessup. You wouldn't understand the pure scope of the crime that the police where trying to combat. It more than Avon, Stringer, Prop Joe and the streets. Everything is interconnected. And it's all controlled by the little quiet old seemingly harmless guy at the coffee shop. Frank Sabotka is a tragic character who got caught in the underworld while trying to keep his family on the docks and be there for his union. It's a great story. Look beyond the streets and you will see season 2 is up there with the rest of em.
it gets a bad rep because people want to see dope boys and dope fiends, and then outta nowhere, we get a ridiculously plotted story that's perhaps the best social commentary ever to come out of a tv drama.

but in reality, season 2 is probably the best one, and the most valuable by far

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
this is why i couldnt STAND marlo. omar was invinvible but at least he had a code. and even with that code he was selective. marlo just executed nikkas cuz he was in a position too. and never even did the shyt himself. only person he killed was that one bytch workin for avon. his whole steez was :scusthov:

Its funny. Cause I see it different. Like Marlo was ruthless, and prolly did all that crazy shyt back in the day. Thats how he got where he is at. I mean, if he was soft, u think Chris and Snoop would be his soldiers. Them ruthless killers can't follow no punks.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I'm on Episode 5 of Season 1 and Omar just kissed that pretty lightskinned ngga with the fro in the mouth. I about threw up.

This show is fckn crazy.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Its funny. Cause I see it different. Like Marlo was ruthless, and prolly did all that crazy shyt back in the day. Thats how he got where he is at. I mean, if he was soft, u think Chris and Snoop would be his soldiers. Them ruthless killers can't follow no punks.
i forget which detective said it, one of the big baldheaded ones, but when you first hear about marlo, he's talking about how he knew marlo did 2-3 murders he caught, but could never nail him down as the perp. said marlo was the devil.