I've never seen the Wire

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
never watched on account i dont get pleasure from seeing Blacks struggle to survive. I always figured the Wire was popular because: hoodrats had something to relate to and White people loved it because it reaffirmed their viewpoints on Blacks :yeshrug:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
never watched on account i dont get pleasure from seeing Blacks struggle to survive. I always figured the Wire was popular because: hoodrats had something to relate to and White people loved it because it reaffirmed their viewpoints on Blacks :yeshrug:

Shut the fukk up.

YOu never watched. So how the hell do you know what its about.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DUMB A$$.....:snoop:

By the way....:pacspit:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
get your feelings in check breh. it aint that serious. I've a few episodes. It was all these white people where I live talked about for years. White people love the Wire

What you describe is not what is going on in the show.

White people love the show because of the story, characters, etc.

Its the greatest TV series ever.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
What you describe is not what is going on in the show.

White people love the show because of the story, characters, etc.

Its the greatest TV series ever.
Im just going by what I've seen and heard. I grew up in projects without money/cable until my mom got a great job then moved into the surburbs. White folks loved the Wire/Oz so I peeped at a friends house. I had just moved from the shyt, didnt feel the need to watch it again as entertainment.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season 2 might be the best season. It's not even that much of a departure from season one. You still have all the business with the towers being shared, brother mouzone, and d, avon and weebay in jail.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
6 Episodes In, Its Not Touching Friday Night Lights