I've never seen the Wire

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm on Episode 5 of Season 1 and Omar just kissed that pretty lightskinned ngga with the fro in the mouth. I about threw up.

This show is fckn crazy.

Yeah. Omar has muhfukkas like :mjpls: at first

Then you gonna be like... :gladbron:

And you realize that faq is the baddest mothafukka in the history of television. Real talk.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Yeah. Omar has muhfukkas like :mjpls: at first

Then you gonna be like... :gladbron:

And you realize that faq is the baddest mothafukka in the history of television. Real talk.

I forgot Omar was a fakkit by the time i got to Season 5. They toned down that homo thug shyt alot.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Its funny. Cause I see it different. Like Marlo was ruthless, and prolly did all that crazy shyt back in the day. Thats how he got where he is at. I mean, if he was soft, u think Chris and Snoop would be his soldiers. Them ruthless killers can't follow no punks.

Yeah. Chris n Snoop not bout to follow no bytch. You don't get Slim workin wit you for bein no hoe.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Its funny. Cause I see it different. Like Marlo was ruthless, and prolly did all that crazy shyt back in the day. Thats how he got where he is at. I mean, if he was soft, u think Chris and Snoop would be his soldiers. Them ruthless killers can't follow no punks.

i dont doubt his ruthlessness at all. i'm sayin even those killins he mighta done back in the day was on some hoe shyt. just cuz you ruthless don't mean you aint a hoe, it just mean you don't respect life. he coulda easily ordered chris or snoop to kill ol girl, unarmed and unsuspectin and yet HE did it. his one murder the whole show :beli: he coulda easily killed prop joe too and yet he ordered chris to do it while he sat back and watched.he coulda killed them boys on the corner at the end but he only punched one and watched em run off-- and one of them nikkas aimed for his dome! :damn: he was a hoe. the type thats heartless enough to ORDER murders and/or watch from a distance but could never do it himself unless the person posed zero threat. chris and snoop followed him cuz he had the same disregard for life and twice their intelligence

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i dont doubt his ruthlessness at all. i'm sayin even those killins he mighta done back in the day was on some hoe shyt. just cuz you ruthless don't mean you aint a hoe, it just mean you don't respect life. he coulda easily ordered chris or snoop to kill ol girl, unarmed and unsuspectin and yet HE did it. his one murder the whole show :beli: he coulda easily killed prop joe too and yet he ordered chris to do it while he sat back and watched.he coulda killed them boys on the corner at the end but he only punched one and watched em run off-- and one of them nikkas aimed for his dome! :damn: he was a hoe. the type thats heartless enough to ORDER murders and/or watch from a distance but could never do it himself unless the person posed zero threat. chris and snoop followed him cuz he had the same disregard for life and twice their intelligence

yet he would put you in the dirt without a thought, thus making you the hoe. breh.

Daps
Reppin
ZONE 6 edgewood
Prop Joe deserved to get killed. he set up Old face Andre, set up avon, set up marlo. it was only a matter of time before it came back on him. Stringer was the smartest character. and Mcnulty Bunk and Lester was great too. damn that show needs about 2 or 3 more seasons

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: without season 2 your opinion sucks ass :pacspit:
if you dont understand the significance of season 2 how can you enjoy season 5

:umad: i stand on what i said bruh season 1 3 4 and 5 where the best :umad: go ask a fan of the wire there opinion on there favorite episode i gurantee you its one from one of these seasons

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just started season 2...it's starting off kind of slow
Same here I am an episode deep in season 2. Shh is tripping me out how different it is.
I couldn't watch more than few episodes of season 2. It just didn't hold my interest. I read the episode summaries on Wikipedia, which are actually pretty detailed, and just skipped to season 3.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Damn I'm fitting to return season 2 and get my money back. I was two episodes deep in that shh and it was just slow. I'm halfway through season 3. Can't get enough. Marlow is a scary ass dude. I gained respect for Avon for lettin Cutty lose. Dude almost made me cry. Just a good ass show man.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prop Joe deserved to get killed. he set up Old face Andre, set up avon, set up marlo. it was only a matter of time before it came back on him. Stringer was the smartest character. and Mcnulty Bunk and Lester was great too. damn that show needs about 2 or 3 more seasons

Stringer was smart but not "smartest" because he made a lot of dumb mistakes, his mistake was a strategic mistake. He was much better as a consigliere than as a boss.