I've never seen the Wire

YBE

Banned
Daps
I was addicted to the Wire at one point, I used to watch over and over from season 1-5, so I have a different POV of the show.

Most people wonder why Marlo killed Prop Joe:snoop:, like people coudlnt fill in the lines. Cheese was a young hot head that cared nothing about Joe's way and everything about his name on the streets and rep, and his ******ish ways attracted him and Marlo to eachother. And With Joe constantly calling Cheese off like with the Greeks and more importantly Omar, he came to the realization that Joe was weak and all talk and that light shined on his young soldier the most, he also knew that Joe never trusted him to make his own executive decisions, and with Marlo finding Cheese weakness it was only a matter of time, give a gift, get a gift, and in the end he gave up his uncle to get the crown of the east side, and went behind Joe's back and told Marlo how the whole Omar thing was orchestrated by Joe.

When Chris was about to kill Joe and he was begging for to disappear and go away, Marlo said Joe you would be up in the middle of this shyt in no time, alluding to the fact that Cheese told Marlo to how devious and a String puller Joe was

Always hated Marlo the most.....felt he deserved three bullets to the head & a first class seat in Hell but, that's how it is in real life. Often the biggest b*stard of them all makes it out. a combo of Stringer & Avon basically. calculating & methodical, and just as sadistic. Guess they why I despised the nikka. He was more soulless than those two.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Always hated Marlo the most.....felt he deserved three bullets to the head & a first class seat in Hell but, that's how it is in real life. Often the biggest b*stard of them all makes it out. a combo of Stringer & Avon basically. calculating & methodical, and just as sadistic. Guess they why I despised the nikka. He was more soulless than those two.
Joe was the real soulless one the whole Co-op thing was a way for keeping every gangsta in the State under his finger, and grandstanding threatening them that he always had the connect, therefore he had the crown:bryan:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Wee-bay shouldn't have took the charges, kept him in the loop man. Who got that link to those interviews they did on some magazine?

It had to be done, man. I wish it didn't have to be though. Cause Even though he was primarily in one season, his actions in that season then in season 4 with Namond made him one of my favorite characters.

Wee-Bey's face when he hears Omar whistling lmao

And one of my favorite scenes in the show. The whole confession thing. This nikka had me like :ohhh::lolbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Never understood why people were crying over what Marlo did to the security guard.

Like 'lo said the nikka tried to have it both ways. They simply reminded that nikka that these streets ain't Burger King...you don't get to have it ur way :hmm:. The only problem was it should've been a public execution instead of that sneaky vacant shyt.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Never understood why people were crying over what Marlo did to the security guard.

Like 'lo said the nikka tried to have it both ways. They simply reminded that nikka that these streets ain't Burger King...you don't get to have it ur way :hmm:. The only problem was it should've been a public execution instead of that sneaky vacant shyt.

That shyt was cold and uncalled for, disrespecting and grown man at this work and killing him for stepping up with words.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
That shyt was cold and uncalled for, disrespecting and grown man at this work and killing him for stepping up with words.

The rent a cop KNEW who Marlo was and what he was about but made the CHOICE to still get up in his face...could've just swallowed his pride and let Black take the lil lollipops and k.i.m. but no :no:...

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I get in to this show. I watched the first season, and it was good but not mind mindbogglingly good.. it even took me longer to get through the season than it would any other show. I started season 2 and just couldn't stay interested.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I get in to this show. I watched the first season, and it was good but not mind mindbogglingly good.. it even took me longer to get through the season than it would any other show. I started season 2 and just couldn't stay interested.

Watch season 1 again you can never fully understand the wire with one viewing.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Avon wouldn't have killed that security guard. There's hard, then there's soulless. That scene always reminds me of Rayful Edmonds & John Thompson (real life story). Eventhough Ray was a sadistic killer, he didn't get Thompson touched after he told him to stay the fukk away from his players. He respected it & left it alone. Marlo's a fakkit though :smh:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't got the heart to watch Season 4. I like the dynamic Avon and Stringer had. I'm not feeling Marlo's character... we'll see in a couple of days.

I felt the same way at first but watching Marlos character build and his street team had me like :ohhh:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I was addicted to the Wire at one point, I used to watch over and over from season 1-5, so I have a different POV of the show.

Most people wonder why Marlo killed Prop Joe:snoop:, like people coudlnt fill in the lines. Cheese was a young hot head that cared nothing about Joe's way and everything about his name on the streets and rep, and his ******ish ways attracted him and Marlo to eachother. And With Joe constantly calling Cheese off like with the Greeks and more importantly Omar, he came to the realization that Joe was weak and all talk and that light shined on his young soldier the most, he also knew that Joe never trusted him to make his own executive decisions, and with Marlo finding Cheese weakness it was only a matter of time, give a gift, get a gift, and in the end he gave up his uncle to get the crown of the east side, and went behind Joe's back and told Marlo how the whole Omar thing was orchestrated by Joe.

When Chris was about to kill Joe and he was begging for to disappear and go away, Marlo said Joe you would be up in the middle of this shyt in no time, alluding to the fact that Cheese told Marlo to how devious and a string puller Joe was

@ the spoiler: i thought the main reason he did that was to force a partnership with the greeks