I’ve been sleeping on Rowing Machines. The GOAT overall workout.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never seen any black rowers. :yeshrug:

The only time I seen black people using that machine. Classic Clip.:russ:

Nah, we don’t dip our toes in the water. We go in hard or home.:ufdup:

:russ: you gone be gone home with a pinched back if you don't make sure to take some occasional rest stops.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
:russ: you gone be gone home with a pinched back if you don't make sure to take some occasional rest stops.
Honestly, I’m in my best physical condition of my life (early 30s). I thought I was in shape before but now I’m cycling, rowing, hitting the weights. I’m feeling like superman.

The only thing I lacked before in my 20s was discipline in my diet. Now that I’ve taken that more seriously, I’ve seen how beneficial it is.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I’m in my best physical condition of my life (early 30s). I thought I was in shape before but now I’m cycling, rowing, hitting the weights. I’m feeling like superman.

The only thing I lacked before in my 20s was discipline in my diet. Now that I’ve taken that more seriously, I’ve seen how beneficial it is.

Rowings most def my favorite cardio I can't lie at all. One of my best fitness purchases was my C2 rower back when I was drinking that Crossfit kool aid after I left LRS....People need to get hip and it doesn't kill your knees/ankles.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I just got one and I set it to the max resistance and went hard for an hour and a half because it didn't really feel like it was working and now it’s setting in on me. I feel like Matthew McConaughey in Interstellar when he realized the mountains were actually waves, but for me it’s giant waves of lactic acid and I don’t have a space ship to escape it.:why:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got one and I set it to the max resistance and went hard for an hour and a half because it didn't really feel like it was working and now it’s setting in on me. I feel like Matthew McConaughey in Interstellar when he realized the mountains were actually waves, but for me it’s giant waves of lactic acid and I don’t have a space ship to escape it.:why:
Make sure your using the right form, you can injure your back

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I just tried it today… for the first time ever.

Man I was SLEEPING hard… probably the first cardio machine I’ve enjoyed since the rope pulldown. I did about 20 minutes at the end of my workout today (first time ever) and I felt good in the entire body.

No impact on the legs, actually felt LESS stiff after getting off of it. I felt winded at time but not like running winded where you go through this whole pain cycle first. Just like consistent working.

I’m not sure how many meters (gonna try to get a thousand next time or just do 20 minutes broken up between sets) but i felt it and it was a good feeling. Like you did great cardio without the painful after effects, especially for someone like me who is very muscular but dealing with a lot of lower body issues from leg surgeries.

I also added a HIIT period for every other 100 rows or so.

I can actually see myself going to the gym just for a cardio day doing this for like an hour. It was almost meditative too. Once you get in a rhythm you just space out.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Rowing is a great workout but it leaves me too sore to get a good workout with back and quad related lifts through out the week :(
I could see the lowerback thing being an issue.

After about 15 minutes I did notice my lower back getting a lil sore but nothing crazy to me. In fact, outside of a bicep issue (partially torn) I didn’t feel any PAINFUL side effects or after effects.. especially coming from my lifestyle of running and being active with multiple fractures

Any pain compared to that is almost nothing to me

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I can see 5000m or intervals of 1000 but damn 10000m
I’m saying

Like wtf. nikka talking about an hour rowing or something

Incorporated in my workout tonight. This was more challenging than the Saturday. I’ve been feeling a tightness in my entire back since Saturday but I don’t believe it’s the rower

Still muscled out about 30 min of intervals at various speeds. I took breaks here and there but not for long.gonna do more research on form but I think I got it.

Overall I did over 1600 meters every 10 minutes… so I think about 5k meters altogether. Would’ve done more but the stiffness was bothersome. I don’t believe it to be the rower though. Sat was the first time I did back in months.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Just got one for my home gym a foldable one too
Limited-time deal: Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Rowing Machine w/Optional Exclusive SunnyFit® App Enhanced Bluetooth Connectivity Amazon.ca

:wow: bout to balance this for winter nonths since I ain’t running outside and something else to do besides skip rope or my indoor bike

I’m already used to doing it before so I can do 30 mins exercises with apple fitness + with no issue now I can either just have it on my iPhone screen or have it in front of my tv while doing them

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just got one for my home gym a foldable one too
Limited-time deal: Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Rowing Machine w/Optional Exclusive SunnyFit® App Enhanced Bluetooth Connectivity Amazon.ca

:wow: bout to balance this for winter nonths since I ain’t running outside and something else to do besides skip rope or my indoor bike

I’m already used to doing it before so I can do 30 mins exercises with apple fitness + with no issue now I can either just have it on my iPhone screen or have it in front of my tv while doing them

you got the classic for 280?