I’ve been sleeping on Rowing Machines. The GOAT overall workout.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to do it frequently but My legs would get a Charlie horse my the end of my session.

More magnesium and...

HY201.jpg

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it really an "overall" workout?

You say it's good for cardio and it'll get you toned, but you can't build any muscle with it, right?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That pull is a back exercise.. Lower back at that. Ever since I got :flabbynsick: my lower back been hurting. I hopped right on these and it would BURN 20 mins in. Just keep going. You'll be right in no time

So you're saying that you made your weak back stronger by hopping on that rowing machine?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Is it really an "overall" workout?

You say it's good for cardio and it'll get you toned, but you can't build any muscle with it, right?
You’ll build some leg muscles in your quads and calves to an extent but you’re right, it’s mainly to tone your overall body. Kind of like jump rope. If you’re cutting then it’s really beneficial.

Great machine but its troublesome for my back
I don’t know your medical history but if your form is bad, it will really hurt your back. Technique is very important to avoid by back injuries.

So you're saying that you made your weak back stronger by hopping on that rowing machine?
It will definitely help you strengthen your posture.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You’ll build some leg muscles in your quads and calves to an extent but you’re right, it’s mainly to tone your overall body. Kind of like jump rope. If you’re cutting then it’s really beneficial.

I don’t know your medical history but if your form is bad, it will really hurt your back. Technique is very important to avoid by back injuries.

It will definitely help you strengthen your posture.
Jump rope is another great one. Get you a weighted rope and 20-30 mins a day will have you toning up and getting the cardio you need