I’ve been sleeping on Rowing Machines. The GOAT overall workout.

EMackThaDon

Rookie
Daps
Really effective machine but as to be expected with any exercise that’s beneficial, it’s challenging as fukk!

there’s a reason they’re always empty in the gym:russ:

In all my years going to the gym, I have NEVER seen anyone on that shyt. I'm super :flabbynsick: status right now and have been sticking to the elliptical because of its ease. But as we know, nothing grows in the comfort zone. I'm starting the rower today!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanted a water rower after watching ‘house of cards’ and looking up the benefits lol…decent ones were too expensive at the time tho and would’ve ultimately ended up just collecting dust so I forgot about it…I should look into getting one tho

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I wanted a water rower after watching ‘house of cards’ and looking up the benefits lol…decent ones were too expensive at the time tho and would’ve ultimately ended up just collecting dust so I forgot about it…I should look into getting one tho
They like 450-550 on amazon.. I'm bout to cop one after this thread reminder

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t believe I’ve been sleeping on them this whole time. I got a little :flabbynsick: during lockdown. Got flabby in the midsection.

I probably used a rowing machine twice prior to the past few months. I knew it was good for you but I preferred other cardio.

My friend recommended to just do 10000m on the rowing machine 3/4 times a week. Man, I’m telling you the results.:ooh: That flabby midsection went within a month. Now it’s more toned and defined.

I can’t believe I’ve slept on it this whole time. You’re not just getting a good cardio workout, you’re toning 80% of your body.

I’m buying a concept 2 machine this week.:wow:

SilkyWhichBinturong-size_restricted.gif

I couldn’t find any GIFs of brehs/brehettes rowing the “correct” way.:mjpls:

I can see 5000m or intervals of 1000 but damn 10000m