I’ve been sleeping on Rowing Machines. The GOAT overall workout.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
:blessed: Coxswain gang never had to row

:mjcry: they gave me a headset and put my puny ass in the front to steer and give orders. they recruited me because of my body brehs. I feel used
Be a glorified waterboy/girl brehettes.

Just copped off the strength of this thread :ehh:

my cardio is :flabbynsick: and I hate running so gonna give this a go
One of the main reasons I’m getting one. I hate running because of the high impact it has on your joints. Long term, it will catch up to your knees and cartilage.

This is virtually zero impact. You don’t have to worry about breaking any bones. Just put on your headphones and stroke. :dame:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t believe I’ve been sleeping on them this whole time. I got a little :flabbynsick: during lockdown. Got flabby in the midsection.

I probably used a rowing machine twice prior to the past few months. I knew it was good for you but I preferred other cardio.

My friend recommended to just do 10000m on the rowing machine 3/4 times a week. Man, I’m telling you the results.:ooh: That flabby midsection went within a month. Now it’s more toned and defined.

I can’t believe I’ve slept on it this whole time. You’re not just getting a good cardio workout, you’re toning 80% of your body.

I’m buying a concept 2 machine this week.:wow:

SilkyWhichBinturong-size_restricted.gif

I couldn’t find any GIFs of brehs/brehettes rowing the “correct” way.:mjpls:

Pound for pound best cardio machine or workout for that matter in any gym......

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Be a glorified waterboy/girl brehettes.

One of the main reasons I’m getting one. I hate running because of the high impact it has on your joints. Long term, it will catch up to your knees and cartilage.

This is virtually zero impact. You don’t have to worry about breaking any bones. Just put on your headphones and stroke. :dame:

and just imagine Pseudo in your ear saying stroke.stroke.stroke.catch together please.stroke.

:dame: I was on the varsity team too