I’ve Been Invited To The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Y'all are the same.

No cap for Catholic, but y'all can't judge from a glass house.

Church 'hid 1,000 alleged abusers'
ALLEGED you are right... winning in court not to much...... catholic church has been sued and has lost 100s of millions close to billions. dioces have filed bankruptcy. Jehovah's witness none of that is happening they are getting ready to build a media centerhttps://www.google.com/amp/s/www.recordonline.com/news/20191008/jehovahs-witnesses-to-build-huge-media-production-center-near-warwick%3ftemplate=ampart
So like I said Jehovah will not let corrupt mankind stop his purpose.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ALLEGED you are right... winning in court not to much...... catholic church has been sued and has lost 100s of millions close to billions. dioces have filed bankruptcy. Jehovah's witness none of that is happening they are getting ready to build a media centerhttps://www.google.com/amp/s/www.recordonline.com/news/20191008/jehovahs-witnesses-to-build-huge-media-production-center-near-warwick%3ftemplate=ampart

Okay? what does the catholic church or having a media center have to do with y'alls own dirt?

and If I'm correct..aren't y'all selling off kingdom halls?

"Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones"

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
My mother and all 5 of her sisters are JWs. My deceased dad was non-religious, but never had any issue with moms devoting her time to the JWs. She raised me and a sibling in that church and it was the most miserable 7 years of my life. Couldn’t tell you shyt about their doctrine as I never ever paid attention....knew it was bullshyt even from an early age. Still hold resentment towards moms for making us lose out on social activities with friends and all of the christmases missed. Fuk that religion. Because of that shyt my family has never had Thanksgiving nor Christmas celebrations even as adults...we only do it with my sibling’s family and my wife’s family.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My mother and all 5 of her sisters are JWs. My deceased dad was non-religious, but never had any issue with moms devoting her time to the JWs. She raised me and a sibling in that church and it was the most miserable 7 years of my life. Couldn’t tell you shyt about their doctrine as I never ever paid attention....knew it was bullshyt even from an early age. Still hold resentment towards moms for making us lose out on social activities with friends and all of the christmases missed. Fuk that religion. Because of that shyt my family has never had Thanksgiving nor Christmas celebrations even as adults...we only do it with my sibling’s family and my wife’s family.

I feel your pain. At least you knew from a young age that it was B.S.

The doctrine, to keep it short and simple - You're better off without it. All I can say is, be happy you didn't get baptized at an early age and later decide you didn't want to be one anymore.

That would've been worse.

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I guess I was truly blessed I'm raised in it from birth my parents are jw till this day never had Christmas or any holiday but had all the stuff the kids in the neighborhood had to wait under a tree to get... I used to come home from school pops be playing the new game or game system we asked for I had I good childhood lol. Pops raised in the truth since he was 10 he is 64 now never whined about demonic holidays and me either.
AND me and the
Wife raise our 7 year old daughter the same and she knows why not to celebrate
Demonic holidays like this mental dark world does. CAUSE at armeggedon people will wish they stayed away from satanic activities

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I guess I was truly blessed I'm raised in it from birth my parents are jw till this day never had Christmas or any holiday but had all the stuff the kids in the neighborhood had to wait under a tree to get... I used to come home from school pops be playing the new game or game system we asked for I had I good childhood lol. Pops raised in the truth since he was 10 he is 64 now never whined about demonic holidays and me either.
AND me and the
Demonic holidays like this mental dark world does. CAUSE at armeggedon people will wish they stayed away from satanic activities
Stop fear mongering.

Armageddon is not going to happen.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
AND me and the

...but you on the Coli, doe:stopitslime:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Why did the Faithful and Discrete Slave, chosen by God, not include any black people until after American society became more relaxed about black people in general? As Samuel said God does not see with men's eyes. Why was God racist in his selection and why did he take longer to change than American society?

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
:francis:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The world aint getting better sis. Something is about to break.

If ya can't tell the your blind.

When has the world ever been better or at it's best, to begin with?

shyt that's happening now has been happening since the dawn of time. it's nothing new. :yeshrug:

So I'm *considered* blind because I don't believe Armageddon is ever happening? Interesting.:unimpressed: