I’ve Been Invited To The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
When has the world ever been better or at it's best, to begin with?

shyt that's happening now has been happening since the dawn of time. it's nothing new. :yeshrug:

So I'm *considered* blind because I don't believe Armageddon is ever happening? Interesting.:unimpressed:

I'll just say this; to ignore that the world is getting worst whatever religion you are is foolish.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
My mother and all 5 of her sisters are JWs. My deceased dad was non-religious, but never had any issue with moms devoting her time to the JWs. She raised me and a sibling in that church and it was the most miserable 7 years of my life. Couldn’t tell you shyt about their doctrine as I never ever paid attention....knew it was bullshyt even from an early age. Still hold resentment towards moms for making us lose out on social activities with friends and all of the christmases missed. Fuk that religion. Because of that shyt my family has never had Thanksgiving nor Christmas celebrations even as adults...we only do it with my sibling’s family and my wife’s family.

You’re mad that you didnt celebrate such bullsh*t pagan cac f*ckery as Xmas and “Thanks”stealing? :mjlol: Quite possibly the most backwards and stupidest thing to be “resentful” over that I have ever read in my life :snoop:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
You’re mad that you didnt celebrate such bullsh*t pagan cac f*ckery as Xmas and “Thanks”stealing? :mjlol: Quite possibly the most backwards and stupidest thing to be “resentful” over that I have ever read in my life :snoop:
nah, but you should be resentful that your hoe mama left yo bytch ass in a Walmart bag behind a liquor store when she shyt you out. tell us the story, bruh...

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
nah, but you should be resentful that your hoe mama left yo bytch ass in a Walmart bag behind a liquor store when she shyt you out. tell us the story, bruh...

You could’ve grown up with Rastafarian parents, Muslim parents, parents who are in the NOI, Hebrew Israelite parents, or simply parents WHO HAVE KNOWLEDGE- all of these would’ve resulted in you never celebrating those pagan rituals- Are all of those kids supposed to feel resentful too, or just JW kids? Y’all don’t realize how on point JWs are with SOME shyt- those fake ass pagan ass cac holidays being one of them.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
It seems like the celebrities who followed/follows it (except Prince later in life) didnt follow it to the letter of the law.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
To the ones saying you couldn't shoot your shot in the kingdom hall, that is true. Way too many of their elders would be looking. The females tend to migrate to females and the males the same. My mom was a JW and every now and then I would attend. I was deemed a worldy individual though since when I was a kid I was rocking high top fades, had the long side burn thing with the goatee going on, and of course rocking designer.

Some of the females were going, just gotta catch them outside the kingdom hall, like at school or somewhere like that. I fukked two in highschool that had jw parents. Both girls were viewed as bad association by the kingdom hall. Amazing how they feel guilty and tell on themselves because otherwise they wouldn't have found out.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
You could’ve grown up with Rastafarian parents, Muslim parents, parents who are in the NOI, Hebrew Israelite parents, or simply parents WHO HAVE KNOWLEDGE- all of these would’ve resulted in you never celebrating those pagan rituals- Are all of those kids supposed to feel resentful too, or just JW kids? Y’all don’t realize how on point JWs are with SOME shyt- those fake ass pagan ass cac holidays being one of them.

But I didn’t grow up with those types of parents, did I? Negro, do you remotely think a vast majority of people today celebrate Xmas or thanksgiving for the religious aspect of it?:comeon:I didn’t allude to that at all. As a kid I just wanted to exchange the gifts and have the tree like my friends...I could give a fuk about the religious meaning, just like 90% of people today. As an adult, I just wanted to have my family gather together during the holidays. I would’ve been fine with a week earlier or later, but they so diehard, they would still come up with excuses. My pops had to exchange gifts with my young nephews over the phone cause she wouldn’t come. Y’all even more lame for worshiping within some cac-invented religion...and that’s ALL religion...

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But I didn’t grow up with those types of parents, did I? Negro, do you remotely think a vast majority of people today celebrate Xmas or thanksgiving for the religious aspect of it?:comeon:I didn’t allude to that at all. As a kid I just wanted to exchange the gifts and have the tree like my friends...I could give a fuk about the religious meaning, just like 90% of people today. As an adult, I just wanted to have my family gather together during the holidays. I would’ve been fine with a week earlier or later, but they so diehard, they would still come up with excuses. My pops had to exchange gifts with my young nephews over the phone cause she wouldn’t come. Y’all even more lame for worshiping within some cac-invented religion...and that’s ALL religion...

Not to mention their leaders (governing body) is all white except for one brother...:patrice:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Don't it's a cult more than most religions.

I know folks who were JW and its mostly people who pretty much neglected the church at this point and all speak of control by church elder types. Same for Mormonism. Knew a Mexican dude who said that the mormons are big down there and he was part of it and a lot of the control and similar to what I heard from JW.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
I grew up with some friends whose parents were Jehovah witnesses. When they became of age they left the church and now their parents basically shunned them.
This. I know a few who went through it.
I know a mormon chick who's still getting her information "removed" from their records and it's an ordeal.
Lotta folks grow up and become critical thinkers.
Organized religion can be crazy as hell and damage ones psyche to the point they're more willing to explore other avenues of life and fly off the rails.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smashed me a Jehovah's witness girl in college.

Talk about praise the lord.....:lawd:

:mjlit:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

:whoa:

...And you’re missing the point. Stop raging and being emotional.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All I'm going to say is this and I'll leave this alone: always do research. Truth is always backed up by facts.:manny:

Their official website: jw.org

Facts about jws and their history, beliefs,etc: jwfacts.com

Just be careful of what you're getting into is all I'm saying/ been trying to say.:yeshrug: