I’ve Been Invited To The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
It seems like the celebrities who followed/follows it (except Prince later in life) didnt follow it to the letter of the law.
most of those celebritys who they call Jehovah witnesses arent even baptised serena williams micheal jackson dissaciated himself...my point we all have our ways personality flaws and so on as long as you dont commit serious sins you are ok even tho other jw might have differing opinions thats fine as long as you dont impose that on others but people sometimes try to do that.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
ALLEGED you are right... winning in court not to much...... catholic church has been sued and has lost 100s of millions close to billions. dioces have filed bankruptcy. Jehovah's witness none of that is happening they are getting ready to build a media centerhttps://www.google.com/amp/s/www.recordonline.com/news/20191008/jehovahs-witnesses-to-build-huge-media-production-center-near-warwick%3ftemplate=ampart
So like I said Jehovah will not let corrupt mankind stop his purpose.

Why did the Faithful and Discrete Slave, chosen by God HIMSELF, not include any black people until after American society became more relaxed about black people in general? As Samuel said God does not see with men's eyes. Why was God racist in his selection and why did he take longer to change than American society?

:troll:

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Why did the Faithful and Discrete Slave, chosen by God HIMSELF, not include any black people until after American society became more relaxed about black people in general? As Samuel said God does not see with men's eyes. Why was God racist in his selection and why did he take longer to change than American society?

:troll:
You are thinking from a fleshly view was no Spanish or Asian or Indian or whatever race as well you know we are international right we are in just about every country you know that right..... Jehovah is not partial black people are deep in the upper ranks as Jehovahs witnesses. Jehovah slowly changes policy's and give his imperfect people time to adjust.....and it shows talking what happened in 1870s and early 1900s with slavery so close and man with his screwed up thinking Jehovah new when t slowly break up wrong thinking and clean up his people. AND NO OTHER CHURCH GROUP ON THIS PLANET IS ORGANIZED AND RACIALLY HARMONIOUS AS JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES PERIOD.

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
And American society hasn't really change come on now that same racist spirit is their to this day directly and indirectly we strive as jehovah's witnesses to have a Christian spirit. American society as all society's not following Jehovah is a corrupt society

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You are thinking from a fleshly view was no Spanish or Asian or Indian or whatever race as well you know we are international right we are in just about every country you know that right..... Jehovah is not partial black people are deep in the upper ranks as Jehovahs witnesses. Jehovah slowly changes policy's and give his imperfect people time to adjust.....and it shows talking what happened in 1870s and early 1900s with slavery so close and man with his screwed up thinking Jehovah new when t slowly break up wrong thinking and clean up his people. AND NO OTHER CHURCH GROUP ON THIS PLANET IS ORGANIZED AND RACIALLY HARMONIOUS AS JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES PERIOD.

You didn't answer the question. Why did Jehovah God discriminate against black JW's in the 30's?

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
You didn't answer the question. Why did Jehovah God discriminate against black JW's in the 30's?
I answered the question you don't like the answer.. why are you focused on 1930 black people where witnesses then my great great grandma was associated then focusing on 1930 will not save you during judgment day.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I answered the question you don't like the answer.. why are you focused on 1930 black people where witnesses then my great great grandma was associated then focusing on 1930 will not save you during judgment day.

Typical. First a non-answer. Second say "you don't like my (non-)answer". It's delusional. :picard:.

Just answer the question directly or admit you cannot answer it :troll: .

Why did Jehovah God discriminate against black JW's in the 30's :ld: ?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
@KyokushinKarateMan I thought you were better than that breh. You know that I am not white ^ . I thought you were just some funny literalist with a thread and post judging tick. Now come to find out you are a bible basher as well who thinks he can see through the Internet.
Tell me you ain't a Flat Earther too. Say it ain't so.
:picard:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
@KyokushinKarateMan I thought you were better than that breh. You know that I am not white ^ . I thought you were just some funny literalist with a thread and post judging tick. Now come to find out you are a bible basher as well who thinks he can see through the Internet.
Tell me you ain't a Flat Earther too. Say it ain't so.
:picard:

:yawn:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
most of those celebritys who they call Jehovah witnesses arent even baptised serena williams micheal jackson dissaciated himself...my point we all have our ways personality flaws and so on as long as you dont commit serious sins you are ok even tho other jw might have differing opinions thats fine as long as you dont impose that on others but people sometimes try to do that.

I don't know if this is common but I know someone who basically told me the church ruined her family's life given how devout her parents were. They encouraged her parents to discourage their kids from going to college and only focus on religion. Again, similar to what I've heard about Mormons. When her parents got divorced they were pretty much outcasted by the whole congregation and people refused to communicate with them. Lost friends and shyt like that.

She now feels her and her siblings are at a disadvantage because during their growing years their parents were so focused on their religion instead of raising their kids to learn how to navigate normal society.

Is this not common in JW communities?

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if this is common but I know someone who basically told me the church ruined her family's life given how devout her parents were. They encouraged her parents to discourage their kids from going to college and only focus on religion. Again, similar to what I've heard about Mormons. When her parents got divorced they were pretty much outcasted by the whole congregation and people refused to communicate with them. Lost friends and shyt like that.

She now feels her and her siblings are at a disadvantage because during their growing years their parents were so focused on their religion instead of raising their kids to learn how to navigate normal society.

Is this not common in JW communities?
Not really... I don't know her family full story so I won't comment because people can be biased in their story.... College is discouraged that's true but it's your choice... In my congregation their are liscensed contractors ac techs fireman it guys nurses etc so ain't know body broke they got homes family's some single but they focusing on serving
Jehovah not getting wrapped up in this corrupt world you have less stress more peace.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
there are 6 main type characteristics of JW's.

1. dummies
people who don't have a background in information processing that gives them defences against indoctrination but who are willing to follow authority figures. or who people who are dumb.

2. narcissists
people who at their base don't care about anyone else, are selfish, don't understand or think about morality and are in it to get what they can. there is nothing you can show these people that will stop them thinking about themselves first.

3. lifestyle
people who do it for lifestyle reasons but don't heavily believe. they are in it for the friendship, community or even through force of habit.

4. caring
thinking caring people who care about morality and being a good person. they are in the religion as they truly believe they are doing good.

5. analytical
people who analyse information and need to break things down until they make sense to them.

6. emotional
emotional thinkers. things don't have to make logical sense.

-

there is no point in trying to help people in groups 1 or 2 as evidence will either be discarded or not understood. if pressed they might get angry. they don't care what the org has done because they are in it for themselves and find it hard to connect dots. they have to get themselves out.

groups 4 and 5 are the most likely to listen and/or to seek out information when presented with unpleasant facts about the cult. if you show a moral man that his organisation harbours pedophiles he will not be at peace until he resolves the matter.

groups 3 and 6 may or may not be receptive. they are unlikely to react badly to information that they do not like. these may be wishy-washy without strong convictions either way .. and without those it doesn't matter to them if there are gaping holes in their beliefs.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
They were started by a pedophile Charles Taze Russell. They’re basically a cult and I’ve never met a normal person who’s one. They also have a lot of :mjpls: Issues the black members seem to pretend not to see.