I’ve Been Invited To The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
During spring break as a kid, I'd go out of town with my best friend and his sister to stay the week at their grandparents and visit their cousins. They (the grandparents)were devout JW's. I have more memories of comedy than anything during my trips to Kingdom Hall. :pachaha: In seriousness, it felt cult like at times and if I'm being honest, it seems to be a rather cruel religion if you're a child. Not able to participate in school sports because they're "worldly." Not being permitted to participate in Christmas parties. Almost all the kids who were our age that i met at KH eventually went buck wild after graduating high school. Ones faith is their faith I suppose, but it would never be for me.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I go to the Kingdom Hall sometimes just to shoot my shot at the Jehovah witness brehettes.
full
Alot of them are low key freaks.
Jehovah Witness girls be fine as hell..:wow:

NKWg.gif

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I go to the Kingdom Hall sometimes just to shoot my shot at the Jehovah witness brehettes.
full
JW are not allowed to have pre martial sex.. So I seriously doubt an outsider can pull an female witness at the Kingdom Hall itself.

Daps
full

This is most likely a lie. I’d understand if you shot your shot outside of the Kingdom Hall like at a grocery store or something and found out later she’s a JW but there is no way in hell youre going into a Kingdom Hall and pulling anything. They are very wary of that and are very strict when it comes to fornication. They are very strict when it comes to associating with “Worldly” people as well.