I’ve Been Invited To The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You could have hooked up with her and changed her path in life.

Now, all we have is this.:francis:

0504-lark-launch-3.jpg

Looks like she got stung by the Queen Bee & got a hex put on her.

To the breh who's moms is a witness & pops a Catholic... How did she pull that off?

I knew this chick who told me she got excommunicated from the witness gang-gang because her husband wasn't a witness. Was that :duck:?

Do witnesses celebrate Valentine's day?

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
I feel bad for you nikkas who grew up never going to Church......

I wouldn't trade being able to experience a real Southern Black Baptist church as a child... Sh*t is like a family, and builds some character... That's honestly why a lot of you nikkas are weirdos cause wasn't no love and soul in your childhood.

Anyway.... Bruh I never been to a Jahovas Witness church, but I say go for the experience, but I wouldn't recommend that religion.
Black people that follow Jahovas Witness are unaware that it's origins are from a some white guy a few decades ago. If Black People are gonna follow any Abrahamic religion it needs to be Islam or TRUE christianity that derives from Africa.

Jahovas Witnesses still have pictures of white jesus up...... They are good people though... Complete sweethearts. Seriously.

I met this girl in college who was a JW, and she was just the most gentle soul I ever met, and STUNNINGLY, GORGEOUS .... Now in her late 20's she's still like that... Those girls dont get damaged by life cause they stay virgins till married... but they tend to be VERY GREEN, and somewhat socially awkward.

And YES SHE WAS BLACK :noah:

Summary:
JW is a cult... but it's origins are in God, so it's not a bad cult... but it's started by a some random white guy like 80 years ago. So Christian Black people should seek more original versions of Christianity that derive from Africa... Or just go to a Baptist Black Church with a good preacher who aint on no bullshyt.

Also Jahovas Witnesses are generally extremely sweet people.... The Black ones are.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand the problem ppl have with the witnesses.

They just really about the Bible and what's in it. They not as lenient as Christians.
their "religion" is based on some interesting interpretations of the bible" and they flip flop on issues like blood transfusions which has costed people their lives.

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
I shot my shot at Lark Voorhies years ago at a Jehovah witness picnic in Oakland. This had to been around 96 or so:flabbynsick: ...She was friendly as fukk but her cac homegirls wouldn't allow her to leave their bench and talk privately with me:demonic: My homeboy who invited me, felt some type of way about me talking to her. Rather than playing the wing man, this nikka interrupts our conversation & starts apologizing to her & her friends because he felt like i was inconveniencing them:dahell:... nikka had the nerve to mention that I didn't belong to a kingdom hall:mindblown:.. (I didn't understand why he mentioned that).

I saw her later that night at TGI Friday's sitting with a group of cacs, she waived and I just gave her the head nod & a peace sign and kept it moving.

Lol I hate homies who do that shyt.... :russ:I've learned to just chill instead of fight it, cause females can see who that nikka really is when you keep it cool.

But in hindsight would you have done anything differently? :jbhmm:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Lol I hate homies who do that shyt.... :russ:I've learned to just chill instead of fight it, cause females can see who that nikka really is when you keep it cool.

But in hindsight would you have done anything differently? :jbhmm:

Yeah, probably would've pushed her head back on that park bench and ate her p*ssy from up under that sundress in front of everybody:takedat:

:troll:

Hindsight, I would've slipped her the number to let her know that I was serious about showing her around town.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You're not "allowed" to :

Vote for political parties or candidates, run for government office, or participate in any action to change governments.

Serve in the military.

Play competitive sports professionally.

Serve on jury duty.

Study psychology, philosophy, sociology, and viewpoints that might shake your faith.

Celebrate Christmas,New Years Eve, Easter, Birthdays,Thanksgiving. etc

Say anything negative about your "peoples".( must always ‘speak in agreement’ and be ‘like-minded’.)

Sounds just like the Coli.
shyt does sound like The Coli:mjlol:

litty

Pro
Daps
Embracing Christianity in 2019 :mjlol:

Suffice it to say that I wouldn't go. But I hope it went well. I like that they actually GO and witness to outsiders, it seems as if they actually believe in much of the text.

Daps
I come home from the gym on Saturday mornings, and move into the house with swiftness to avoid dealing with the Jehovah's Witnesses.

I couldn’t remember what I posted in this thread, but I want to reiterate that if I see them coming, I will look right at them, and go inside. They know I’m home, because they see me go in. They knock on the door, and I’m inside like

:unimpressed:

Do people actually invite them in, and talk to them?