Its time to remind you all that 4K is a lie

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
4pages later and you still here, acting like you didn't read.
Acting like you don't know whats good.

Could you give an an example of where else you would do such a thing? Ahhh, human defense mechanisms :smugbiden:
I didn't even attack anybody, its like knowledge is the attack. Its an attack on the bullshyt you dudes spew on this site
And what is it at the end of the day? Vanity basically, cut that shyt out my nikkaz. Cuz now you EXPOSING how deep you are within the social construct :leostare:

Now point out a single inaccuracy in that quarter that you read. Clearly that's why you moved off of reading :popcorn:you know, because I was telling lies

Dude calling 4K video resolution a social construct :dead:

This is not the Visio-branded hill to die on my guy

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Dude calling 4K video resolution a social construct :dead:

This is not the Visio-branded hill to die on my guy
No, I'm calling the notion that LG OLED is better than the next thing is a result of social constructs. In school most of yall would be followers.
I'm telling you whatever made you spend $2000 for a 1080 7yrs ago, the image isn't different than what you see today.
PreHD to HD was the jump, HD to UHD is not even perceivable in the human eye in most of the population.

So now nikkaz think 1080p is a blurry image, you seen homey say that right? There's something to what I'm saying for him to believe that.
The attitudes from most of the posters here instead of challenging anything I'm proving... yes, proving is a result of social constructs.
You mentioned Vizio, how about you compare your TV to the Vizio and you tell me how much of a difference there is...

Vizio =
4k120 HzMixed UseMovieTV SportGamehdrMhdrGPC...
4k120 Hz8.79.28.18.59.18.78.98.7
LG C1 =
4k120 Hz8.89.38.28.79.28.79.08.9
LG C2 =
4k120 Hz9.09.48.58.89.38.89.19.0

As you can see, clearly one TV is amazing to the eyes while the other is a running joke because of... say it with me, social :hula: constructs
Pay 2 1/2x the price to have a point 1 difference in score by professionals in the field brehs :francis:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No, I'm calling the notion that LG OLED is better than the next thing is a result of social constructs. In school most of yall would be followers.
I'm telling you whatever made you spend $2000 for a 1080 7yrs ago, the image isn't different than what you see today.
PreHD to HD was the jump, HD to UHD is not even perceivable in the human eye in most of the population.

So now nikkaz think 1080p is a blurry image, you seen homey say that right? There's something to what I'm saying for him to believe that.
The attitudes from most of the posters here instead of challenging anything I'm proving... yes, proving is a result of social constructs.
You mentioned Vizio, how about you compare your TV to the Vizio and you tell me how much of a difference there is...

Vizio =
LG C1 =
LG C2 =

As you can see, clearly one TV is amazing to the eyes while the other is a running joke because of... say it with me, social :hula: constructs
Pay 2 1/2x the price to have a point 1 difference in score by professionals in the field brehs :francis:
A chart.,,, I believe I just saw a chart

JNew

Superstar
Daps
TO All The NON BELIEVERS.

GO OUT AND BUY the best 4k tv you can (SAMSUNG S95b or SONY A95K). Plug you series x or ps5 in and game for an hour, if you not impressed RETURN THE TV.

AND HAVE YOU EYES EXAMINED.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Vizio =
LG C1 =
LG C2 =

Why do you care about Vizio so much?

Buy what you can afford. Ppl buy LG bc they have consistently made good OLED TVs. Ppl buy the new Samsung bc they have the hottest product out now. It is what it is.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Buy what you can afford. Ppl buy LG bc they have consistently made good OLED TVs. Ppl buy the new Samsung bc they have the hottest product out now. It is what it is.

Good luck with this approach, breh. :mjlol:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Good luck with this approach, breh. :mjlol:

I have both an LG and Samsung OLED. I notice the difference between 1080p and the quality on these OLED treasures :wow:

I have white lights to amplify my viewing experience. And I tweaked the display settings to my liking. I was fine paying $2100 for my Samsung & $1600 for my LG.

I said it in the other thread, use the apps on the tv or a 4k/8k receiver to get the optimal viewing experience.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have both an LG and Samsung OLED. I notice the difference between 1080p and the quality on these OLED treasures :wow:

I have white lights to amplify my viewing experience. And I tweaked the display settings to my liking. I was fine paying $2100 for my Samsung & $1600 for my LG.

I said it in the other thread, use the apps on the tv or a 4k/8k receiver to get the optimal viewing experience.

Oh, I'm not doubting you, I just already know you're eventually going to get hit with a wall of text about some shyt you don't care about just because you said you don't understand why he can't be happy with his purchase and shut the fukk up already. :manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I have an oled so unless somebody here is saying the picture quality of my OLED is not up to par, speak on it. I'll wait :popcorn:
Now watch the level's of delusion, how far people will go to act like they don't understand what is being said :laff:
A chart.,,, I believe I just saw a chart
A chart with a link to rtings.com which is one of the highest rated TV review sites in existence but maybe you would prefer a random tweet like what 50% of your threads were based off of? :sitdown:
TO All The NON BELIEVERS.

GO OUT AND BUY the best 4k tv you can (SAMSUNG S95b or SONY A95K). Plug you series x or ps5 in and game for an hour, if you not impressed RETURN THE TV.

AND HAVE YOU EYES EXAMINED.
I agree these next gen systems shyt on last gen systems. With the focus on making sure the CPU is updated and then the way memory is distributed is why we are getting the returns we thought we was getting last gen :handshake:
If 4K doesn’t matter, why did OP go out and buy a 4K TV (from a mid manufacturer at that)? :jbhmm:
So its clear most of the replies prove they didn't read the OP but somehow they want to still be a part of the conversation.... why? :dahell:
I know you didn't, but just in case then it would be rude not to respond so sir... the reason why I bought it is because its the best picture you can get today. And the reason that is, is because the industry as a whole is doing this. So you don't see HDR 1080pTV's, most of you here think things like that is tied to 4K, and why isn't there an OLED-1080pTv? Because it couldn't be sold for $2000+. When you have the best of the best, these companies have to come up with something "new" to get YOU to buy again.

Dead serious question, Madden or 2K... couldn't they just do an update/patch to make 2k22 be 2k23? Couldn't even call it DLC because it wouldn't be enough content to warrant all that. But instead they sell you the exact same thing each year with minor changes and nobody says shyt. The same HUSTLE is going down with damn near everything around you. So when it comes to TV's, hear this and argue with it all day long if you want.

DOCTORS SAY YOU CANT SEE IN 4K UNLESS YOU HAVE HIGH ACUITY VISION WHICH MOST PPL DONT HAVE. WHO THE fukk ARE YOU GUYS ARGUING WITH, ME or SCIENCE? :whoa:
yep a shytty one that resulted in this thread:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Are you talking about your fingers :scust:

I care about the truth, and as I show and prove what I'm saying its a bunch of people like yourself standing in the middle going "Why are both of you being unreaosnable" and that's weird because I'm the only person showing proof. Everyone else is just being a mass opinion without facts. So why do you guys care so much? Just prove it wrong and this thread would have died already. Since its still alive, lets stop acting like I"m not winning :win:

There seems to be an extreme lack of understanding on your part. You see, having an LG doesn't make you qualified to understand words. I think once you said you had an LG you thought that factored into the topic :stop:
I'm not debating that the best image you can get today will be on an OLED or whatever beats that out eventually. Until you stop being a sheep they will always come up with something new that is the same as what you already had. I have a question for you and for everyone else. You can slow me down if you can make sense of this previuous quote from one of your comrades...

Lol aight, I'll bite because it looks like you're actually serious (:mjlol:)

You DON'T need a big screen to see the difference between 1080p and 4k. You can notice the difference even on your phone if it's capable of that resolution.

4K looks crystal clear while 1080p looks blurry. How the fukk do you not notice that?:why:
Now are you guys seeing what I'm saying... or nah?
Do you see the hustle yet... or still nah?
I know exactly what he's talking about, he doesn't understand how that is possiblle because he's not outside of the social constuct of thangs :patrice:
Yes, your OLED does look nice. But why is 1080p which was straight even if you had a 120in TV now blurry all of a sudden?
You know what, I'm the crazy one. I think I'm pretty intelligent since I notice this shyt on my own. But regardless, my vizio according to the experts has the same test scores. Oh, you got a 93? Viz got a 92:mj:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I have an oled so unless somebody here is saying the picture quality of my OLED is not up to par, speak on it. I'll wait :popcorn:
Now watch the level's of delusion, how far people will go to act like they don't understand what is being said :laff:

A chart with a link to rtings.com which is one of the highest rated TV review sites in existence but maybe you would prefer a random tweet like what 50% of your threads were based off of? :sitdown:

I agree these next gen systems shyt on last gen systems. With the focus on making sure the CPU is updated and then the way memory is distributed is why we are getting the returns we thought we was getting last gen :handshake:

So its clear most of the replies prove they didn't read the OP but somehow they want to still be a part of the conversation.... why? :dahell:
I know you didn't, but just in case then it would be rude not to respond so sir... the reason why I bought it is because its the best picture you can get today. And the reason that is, is because the industry as a whole is doing this. So you don't see HDR 1080pTV's, most of you here think things like that is tied to 4K, and why isn't there an OLED-1080pTv? Because it couldn't be sold for $2000+. When you have the best of the best, these companies have to come up with something "new" to get YOU to buy again.

Dead serious question, Madden or 2K... couldn't they just do an update/patch to make 2k22 be 2k23? Couldn't even call it DLC because it wouldn't be enough content to warrant all that. But instead they sell you the exact same thing each year with minor changes and nobody says shyt. The same HUSTLE is going down with damn near everything around you. So when it comes to TV's, hear this and argue with it all day long if you want.

DOCTORS SAY YOU CANT SEE IN 4K UNLESS YOU HAVE HIGH ACUITY VISION WHICH MOST PPL DONT HAVE. WHO THE fukk ARE YOU GUYS ARGUING WITH, ME or SCIENCE? :whoa:

Are you talking about your fingers :scust:

I care about the truth, and as I show and prove what I'm saying its a bunch of people like yourself standing in the middle going "Why are both of you being unreaosnable" and that's weird because I'm the only person showing proof. Everyone else is just being a mass opinion without facts. So why do you guys care so much? Just prove it wrong and this thread would have died already. Since its still alive, lets stop acting like I"m not winning
:win:

There seems to be an extreme lack of understanding on your part. You see, having an LG doesn't make you qualified to understand words. I think once you said you had an LG you thought that factored into the topic :stop:
I'm not debating that the best image you can get today will be on an OLED or whatever beats that out eventually. Until you stop being a sheep they will always come up with something new that is the same as what you already had. I have a question for you and for everyone else. You can slow me down if you can make sense of this previuous quote from one of your comrades...

Now are you guys seeing what I'm saying... or nah?
Do you see the hustle yet... or still nah?
I know exactly what he's talking about, he doesn't understand how that is possiblle because he's not outside of the social constuct of thangs :patrice:
Yes, your OLED does look nice. But why is 1080p which was straight even if you had a 120in TV now blurry all of a sudden?
You know what, I'm the crazy one. I think I'm pretty intelligent since I notice this shyt on my own. But regardless, my vizio according to the experts has the same test scores. Oh, you got a 93? Viz got a 92:mj:

U gotta chill with these rants :hhh: