Its time to remind you all that 4K is a lie

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Where is that gif of someone skipping over his post to show exactly what you are saying :russ:

giphy.gif

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
The amount of hate I've gotten from this thread is hilarious, I'm talking via private messages :laff:
Now I been busy and forgot I even made this thread, but now that I'm back its time I shut shyt down. Most of you are disqualified because you're incapable of reading OP's but then are still compelled to participate in the conversation. Has a single poster replied to the scientific factual evidence presented?
No.. just went off popular coli fanboy of a TV manufacturer in the same way you would look down on a console warrior? :patrice:

You guys are dumbing down A.I. algorithms with this high level of comedy

The point of this thread is for you to learn and recognize how they are selling you the same products and slapping new names on it. After they make a game look great, they'll come up with a way to sell you the same thing again while charging you more. So they won't target the best looking graphics when a next gen console comes out. I'm talking from game design. What you see in OLED today is similar but lesser than what I had using a VGA on the dreamcast. Why is that true?

I played Flight Sim, Gears 5 and a couple other games on my OLED on a series S just to see the difference between that and my Series X
Only Flgith Sim could I see a difference and it was miminal (lines was slightly more rigged) otherwise it looked identical. And its sold as a device that works like that... it does:manny:

Or... Or, you could use the today TV's for your mom, living room/etc. And you could have the monitor for gaming. And who knows, maybe they could have evolved the tech by now to expand. I mean, is that something beyond our abilities :usure:

This girl right, what does she know.. really, honestly. Like, did she play Dreamcast with a VGA? Did she see content in 1080i and then 720p at the time?
Did she then see 720p vs 1080p? Just games? What about those preview videos they run on a loop at a store, them shyts looked AMAZING back then, 80in screen in 720p with no lines to be seen anywhere. Did she experience that? Does she realize that if you were to watch anything in 720p on an 80in screen today the image won't be as sharp? Its hard enough to find a man who knows this so :hula: yeah, cool story bro

Notice he didn't name the brand, then at the end he says the LG. So if he name dropped the LG he would have name dropped the previous QUALI(TY sets. HDR has nothing to do with 4K but its marketed that way so thanks for adding to my points :handshake: and while these next gen graphics are fantastic, you're now contributing that to 4K :stop:(well, Crackdown 3 and I guess games like Borderlands benefit because of the art styles)

Best OLED TVs in 2022: LG, Vizio, Sony and more :popcorn:

This thread is for everyone, everyone learns something. Hopefully people can learn something about themselves that outweights the knowledge of TVs.
Maybe people can learn how they are sheep, followers, already in the matrix sohh to speak...

When you diss Vizio you diss yourselves :dj2:

😹 🦇
mN5AWQ6.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
"Don't believe your eyes. Believe my words"
Its not about your eyes, its your mind that is up for grabs.
You think this rabid trump support thing isn't mental?
You don't see the similarities in the behavior of a maga stan and a sony stan?
So when we move to TV, there isn't a base of people who stan a TV and because of that are incapable of having a conversation on it?

Not a single person here has said anything to what this thread is about. Instead its just a rush of emotions which I guess you guys feel is ok
I feel like you're weird and possibly homosexual because of it but that is ok as well. Just live your truth :tu:

Me, I'm dealing with reality. AS ppl here seem to think this stuff isn't true, or that things like say a Vizio isn't on par with an LG because of what?
I've heard of the SOC :laff: Anyways, if anyone of you are right then it would be easy to demonstrate with facts why I'm wrong.

If nobody can do that, then wtf are you guys accomplishing other than putting your ignorance into cyberspace :snoop:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
It is overpriced bullshyt, companys keep adding Ks and fools keep changing their fully functional TVs and buying 1500 video cards so they can play at the same framerate as someone with a 400 one :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I have to admit I made it a quarter of the way through before deciding to skip the rest :mjlol:
4pages later and you still here, acting like you didn't read.
Acting like you don't know whats good.

Could you give an an example of where else you would do such a thing? Ahhh, human defense mechanisms :smugbiden:
I didn't even attack anybody, its like knowledge is the attack. Its an attack on the bullshyt you dudes spew on this site
And what is it at the end of the day? Vanity basically, cut that shyt out my nikkaz. Cuz now you EXPOSING how deep you are within the social construct :leostare:

Now point out a single inaccuracy in that quarter that you read. Clearly that's why you moved off of reading :popcorn:you know, because I was telling lies

Daps
Point remains, 4K isn't the reason. To even see the differences you have to have high visual acuity which most people do not have.
And then you have to have the right size TV and be at the right distance from the screen for these effects to be seen by the human eye.

These distances are not ideal... at all, nobody does this. But somehow everyone has higher than high acuity vision and can tell.
I've literally proven they lying, and the fake outrage is more proof that the truth hurts :manny:

Some discussions are not for children :ld:

Lol aight, I'll bite because it looks like you're actually serious (:mjlol:)

You DON'T need a big screen to see the difference between 1080p and 4k. You can notice the difference even on your phone if it's capable of that resolution.

4K looks crystal clear while 1080p looks blurry. How the fukk do you not notice that?:why:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Lol aight, I'll bite because it looks like you're actually serious (:mjlol:)

You DON'T need a big screen to see the difference between 1080p and 4k. You can notice the difference even on your phone if it's capable of that resolution.

4K looks crystal clear while 1080p looks blurry. How the fukk do you not notice that?:why:
Bruh, you need to actually read the OP. Clearly you read the thread title then jumped to page 4.
So honestly do that first. Would save a lot of time :handshake:

Then, I would like to thank you for making my point :bow: HOW THE fukk DO YOU NOT NOTICE THAT IS 100% MY POINT
Because now they fooled this guy into thinking 1080p is a blurry image. That's not 1080p's fault homey, its the house of lies my nikka :snoop:
4K is like 2yrs old in terms of mainstream acceptance (the gaming systems usher in new tech) Prices dropped to affordable prices and you guys was like :gladbron: "take my money!!!". The industry giving you blurry 1080p images, we not getting different sizes like that are we?
So 5yrs ago when nikkaz was buying 85in 1080p sets they was watching blurry content? :usure:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
4pages later and you still here, acting like you didn't read.
Acting like you don't know whats good.

Could you give an an example of where else you would do such a thing? Ahhh, human defense mechanisms :smugbiden:
I didn't even attack anybody, its like knowledge is the attack. Its an attack on the bullshyt you dudes spew on this site
And what is it at the end of the day? Vanity basically, cut that shyt out my nikkaz. Cuz now you EXPOSING how deep you are within the social construct :leostare:

Now point out a single inaccuracy in that quarter that you read. Clearly that's why you moved off of reading :popcorn:you know, because I was telling lies
Skipped to the end where you said you were telling lies. Carry on my wayward sonnnnnn