it's offical now, right? AEW use of bryan danielson is worst series of fukk ups in recent memory

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He's doing exactly what he wants to do, and this is the problem with the fans trying to tell a wrestler where they should be. The fans want Bryan to be champ and have the same run he had in the WWE, while he's happy just wrestling in matches from this point until his retirement.:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Aye I wanted to see Bryan win too but Im surprised at certain coli posters in here who I would have thought they'd want MJF over Bryan anyway for the belt

Guys went from the 750 Splash agenda to Neckbears quick
Thinking Bryan has been booked like shyt doesn’t mean MJF should t get the title.

He's doing exactly what he wants to do, and this is the problem with the fans trying to tell a wrestler where they should be. The fans want Bryan to be champ and have the same run he had in the WWE, while he's happy just wrestling in matches from this point until his retirement.:yeshrug:
Absolutely. He’s allowed to wrestle bums every week. Doesn’t mean it’s good or we need to like it.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
102475_maxresdefault_1661969541.jpg

"I don't need belts Tony"

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If Bryan wanted that, I'm sure he would get it. Y'all put a lot of weight on championships when some of these dudes are just happy to wrestle.
No doubt. From my perspective I want that title run because it guarantees seeing Dragon against top notch talent in a more consistent basis than him being happy with taking every midcarder he can to a good-very good-great match.