it's offical now, right? AEW use of bryan danielson is worst series of fukk ups in recent memory

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
A lot of misinformed posters on the character arc danielson usually has in any fed.
Danielson is always given the belt last.
As far as hierarchy and booking to the indie heroes.

Danielson is booked similar to how ye is usually booked in aew.

To many of you nevwr dug in the crate.

So you are speaking out of turn and from a place of impatience.

Art Barr

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Yup, a built up MJF vs Danielson title match at Revolution or DoN is bigger than a 8 week built MJF vs Mox match, specially because Danielson would've elevated the title like no one else could.

I get why TK went for the faster and easier route (and it was very evident on TV he wanted to go this way) but I don't see it as the best choice he had available.

He beat the shyt out of Mox tonight. fukking someone up in a match does not automatically = beating him in a match :yeshrug:

Danielson is choker in AEW, but he's still the most violent guy they have on the roster. Even when he losses he kicks, slaps, stomps and chops the hell out of whoever is in front of him.

You spent all your time on here during New Japan's peak run constantly shytting on Gedo as a terrible booker and downplayed Okada's run of matches but you're excusing this sorry ass shyt from AEW :deadrose:

Every time Naito took an L and ya'll were like "Gedo is history's greatest monster :damn:"

I see you :sas2:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
You spent all your time on here during New Japan's peak run constantly shytting on Gedo as a terrible booker and downplayed Okada's run of matches but you're excusing this sorry ass shyt from AEW :deadrose:

Every time Naito took an L and ya'll were like "Gedo is history's greatest monster :damn:"

I see you :sas2:
:what: where the fukk have I been excusing AEW's booking. I've been calling TK a mediocre booker for months and I've been bytching about what happened in Gran Slam. I called Gedo the same for years (before he went full retard since 2019).

In New Japan a pushed back at the notion shyt was incredibly booked. In AEW I push back at the notion it's the worst booked shyt ever. In both cases I've stated the main guy booking their shyt is not that good at it. Concidentally, both depend highly on the quality of matches above anything else.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
i'd love to sh-t on Tony but i gotta say i believe Bryan told him "NO!"

Bryan just wanna wrestle the YouTube crew :beli:
It shouldn't be up to him. Tony's the boxx. Tell him this is what's best for business.

After the bad taste from Punk, they need a feel good story

And I don't care what nobody say, Moxley is ass.

He was always the least regarded member of The Shield for a reason.

If he actually did win yall would be mad he was a transitional champion. There was no pleasing y'all here. Its his last years wrestling by his own admission if he never wins the AEW belt i can live with that. He just better get to Japan at least one more time
Why does he have to be a transitional champion?

Let him/make him go on a legitimate run to build up the belt.

The AEW title has ZERO credibility because it hasn't had one real champion yet.

Moxley aint it, because he's ass.
TK books the show, not Bryan. I don’t give a fukk if he wants to be champ or not. That title should be on him regardless. How you gon pay that man millions to wrestle scrubs week after week. Fukk outta here.

How hard can it be for TK to approach Bryan and say yo my dawg, I know you don’t care much for being champ but the company needs you right now so ima have to ask you to hold us down for a few months. Not hard at all, but he can’t do it because he has no fukking balls. Fukk TK.

Very simple, push back title plans for MJF for a bit and let Bryan go on a good run in the meanwhile. That way it means more when MJF takes it off him as opposed to yet another transitional reign for Moxley.
You nikkaz got me agreeing with Brad Piff in this motherfukker, it might be time for me to log the fukk off

giphy.gif

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Its hilarious that I see dudes trying to use the Shawn Michaels analogy that I BROUGHT UP yesterday, When they either forgot or don't know that Shawn actually beat HHH and won the belt when he first came back. Only had it for a month, But he had it. After that, There was no need for him to win the belt again. He had solidified that run with that win.

BD has not won SHYT since coming to AEW but he's supposed to be the best wrestler in the world? He's not even the best in his own stable.
The fact HBK retired as less than a 10x world champ is bullshyt

Constantly having him lose the big one makes beating him mean nothing :unimpressed:

Same with D Bry

John Cena lost every match he’s had since January 2018 but beating him still means something because of all the world titles he won.

Sucks because this past episode of Dynamite is one of the best wrestling shows I’ve seen in years. Had it ended with D Bry winning the belt it would have been flawless.

I don’t wanna hear they’re building towards a Mox vs Max feud nobody asked for, this was the time to crown D Bry. Didn’t have to be a transitional reign, Max not ready to be champ anyway. :unimpressed:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
It shouldn't be up to him. Tony's the boxx. Tell him this is what's best for business.

You nikkaz got me agreeing with Brad Piff in this motherfukker, it might be time for me to log the fukk off

giphy.gif
I agree with you overall but I wouldn’t say theh didn’t have a real champ yet. Y2J, Omega and even Mox in his first run had the title looking prestigious. Wasn’t till they put it on Hangman that it lost credibility. Punk coulda put some respect on it if he ain’t get injured then had another chance but got on his diva shyt.

D Bry would have brought more prestige to that title than Max will.

If he don’t wanna be champ because he just Love the business and wanna put people over, that’s a contradiction because beating world champ D Bry means a helluva lot more than beating D Bry who seems like a shell of his former self because he can’t win the world title :unimpressed:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The fact HBK retired as less than a 10x world champ is bullshyt

Constantly having him lose the big one makes beating him mean nothing :unimpressed:
Nah, thats not true. Titles didn't really get passed around like that when He, Bret, & Austin were on top.

And his 2nd run came at where HHH, Cena, Orton, etc. were all in the video so it is what it is. I would've MUCH rather had him as champ than HHH and Cena at certain points but they stopped a lot of people from getting runs so :yeshrug:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

giphy.gif
They just gave this dude MJF a raise without a contract extention. This is his show now and they are planning to get every bit of that investment back. Whoever holds that title now isnt going to hold it long. The focus isnt even on the fact that Mox is a 3x champion and won two tournaments to accomplish that feat. The focus is on when MJF is going to take that title from him. Thats fine for Mox who is established as a top guy but i def dont want that to be where Danielson is right now. He deserves a much better reign than that

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
If he wants to just wrestle mid card charisma vacuums then I'm sure he'll be okay with his contract being renegotiated so he doesn't get main event money.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Y2J, Omega and even Mox in his first run had the title looking prestigious. Wasn’t till they put it on Hangman that it lost credibility. Punk coulda put some respect on it if he ain’t get injured then had another chance but got on his diva shyt.
I don't know, man.

Jericho was 50, Omega was injured, and Mox is a garbage wrestler.

I agree though that Hangman Page made it even worst with his hoe ass "sensitive millennial cowboy" who turned down the belt because his wife was pregnant bullshyt.