it's offical now, right? AEW use of bryan danielson is worst series of fukk ups in recent memory

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he actually did win yall would be mad he was a transitional champion. There was no pleasing y'all here. Its his last years wrestling by his own admission if he never wins the AEW belt i can live with that. He just better get to Japan at least one more time

Facts. It's pretty clear that it's time to make the move to MJF now. Putting Danielson in the spot as the guy that MJF takes the title off of would probably we worse for him than losing here. And besides, they established that other than Moxley, Danielson has gotten his win back from everyone he's lost to. They have an easy underdog/"does he still have it" story built for him.

And what's funny is a good portion of the brehs in here questioning his booking were probably calling him 750 Splash years ago. :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Its hilarious that I see dudes trying to use the Shawn Michaels analogy that I BROUGHT UP yesterday, When they either forgot or don't know that Shawn actually beat HHH and won the belt when he first came back. Only had it for a month, But he had it. After that, There was no need for him to win the belt again. He had solidified that run with that win.

BD has not won SHYT since coming to AEW but he's supposed to be the best wrestler in the world? He's not even the best in his own stable.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Its hilarious that I see dudes trying to use the Shawn Michaels analogy that I BROUGHT UP yesterday, When they either forgot or don't know that Shawn actually beat HHH and won the belt when he first came back. Only had it for a month, But he had it. After that, There was no need for him to win the belt again. He had solidified that run with that win.

BD has not won SHYT since coming to AEW but he's supposed to be the best wrestler in the world? He's not even the best in his own stable.
But but but he just loves wrestling and putting guys over and he doesn't need a title an he's vegan and 😂😂😂😂😂

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Bret didn't need the title to be the goat...wait 😂
The Rock didn't need the title....wait 😂
Stone Cold didn't need the title...wait 😂

Some of the brehs need to be in the Olympics with the gymnastics being displayed for "the heart and soul" of wrestling 🥴
Bryan Danielson is already an established wrestler and multiple time champion. He doesn’t have to prove anything. At this point another title is just stat padding.