it's offical now, right? AEW use of bryan danielson is worst series of fukk ups in recent memory

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He's a 4x WWE champion, How the fucck is he in the same position in AEW? :what:

He ain't did shyt in AEW, His biggest accomplishments are taking the AEW champion(s) to a tie? FOH :pacspit:
He was a 4 time world champ that was never treated as such, just like every past WWE world champion that wasn't named Cena, Orton, Reigns or Lesnar. I honestly do not feel there's much difference in having a kayfabe stat like that. Now in AEW he's called a 5 time world champion and it doesn't mean shyt either :heh:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I see it like this, they are OBVIOUSLY booking MJF to win the title. What would giving the title to Bryan do? The Marks wants to see a 3-year Roman Reigns type of run. Remember what happened to Rey Mysterio in the Royal Rumble when it wasn't Bryan? Having Bryan winning the title for one month and dropping it to Job Squad 2.0 won't make sense.

Have Mox drop it to MJW, and keep having Bryan do his thing.
Very simple, push back title plans for MJF for a bit and let Bryan go on a good run in the meanwhile. That way it means more when MJF takes it off him as opposed to yet another transitional reign for Moxley.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He was a 4 time world champ that was never treated as such, just like every past WWE world champion that wasn't named Cena, Orton, Reigns or Lesnar. I honestly do not feel there's much difference in having a kayfabe stat like that. Now in AEW he's called a 5 time world champion and it doesn't mean shyt either :heh:
He ain't no champ in AEW, He's never held the fukking belt :camby:

Thats like saying Brian Kelly is a 3x national champ cause he won some titles in D2. Fucck Outta Here :camby:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He ain't no champ in AEW, He's never held the fukking belt :camby:

Thats like saying Brian Kelly is a 3x national champ cause he won some titles in D2. Fucck Outta Here :camby:
In WWE: former World Champion who jobs to the stars and has great matches with random people on the roster.

In AEW: violent wrestler that will fukk anyone on the roster up and have great matches against anyone. But can never win the big one, somehow.

I'm not a fan of either presentation equally :yeshrug:

Silkk

Daps
In WWE: former World Champion who jobs to the stars and has great matches with random people on the roster.

In AEW: violent wrestler that will fukk anyone on the roster up and have great matches against anyone. But can never win the big one, somehow.

I'm not a fan of either presentation equally :yeshrug:
Except For Moxley.

But as long as you know its some bullshyt then :manny:

• Wow
Reactions: jeh

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Very simple, push back title plans for MJF for a bit and let Bryan go on a good run in the meanwhile. That way it means more when MJF takes it off him as opposed to yet another transitional reign for Moxley.
Yup, a built up MJF vs Danielson title match at Revolution or DoN is bigger than a 8 week built MJF vs Mox match, specially because Danielson would've elevated the title like no one else could.

I get why TK went for the faster and easier route (and it was very evident on TV he wanted to go this way) but I don't see it as the best choice he had available.
Except For Moxley.
He beat the shyt out of Mox tonight. fukking someone up in a match does not automatically = beating him in a match :yeshrug:

Danielson is choker in AEW, but he's still the most violent guy they have on the roster. Even when he losses he kicks, slaps, stomps and chops the hell out of whoever is in front of him.

• Sad
Reactions: jeh

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Ok, Booker Man, then what do you do with MJF? If he’s lingering around and not in a legit feud the IWC would bytch about bringing him back too early and say he’s being wasted. You can’t push a MJF/AD feud for several months.

Silkk

Daps
He beat the shyt out of Mox tonight. fukking someone up in a match does not automatically = beating him in a match :yeshrug:

Danielson is choker in AEW, but he's still the most violent guy they have on the roster. Even when he losses he kicks, slaps, stomps and chops the hell out of whoever is in front of him.
Moral victories is for minor league coaches :camby:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Ok, Booker Man, then what do you do with MJF? If he’s lingering around and not in a legit feud the IWC would bytch about bringing him back too early and say he’s being wasted. You can’t push a MJF/AD feud for several months.
Keep MJF busy with Moxley in a blood feud, just not for the title. Have Bryan go on a fighting champion run. After 1 or 2 MJF/Moxley matches at PPV’s then have MJF set his sight on Bryan. It’s not rocket science. :why:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The IWC will always bytch at every single decision, I and others are doing it for this one :russ: So who cares really.

You can book MJF being scared of Danielson and looking for ways of weakening him before he steps in the ring with him. On the other side you have Danielson calling him out and calling him a p*ssy.

While Dragon has title defenses looking dominant/having great matches, you feed MJF a couple of uppermidcard babyfaces (everyone hates Max so it ain't hard to starts feud with him) so you basically have both of them winning matches and looking strong. You can even have Max gloat about his Ws and then go :beli: at Danielson beating the shyt out of a new challenger (not all of them, but you book it as Dragon always one upping MJF and making him hesitate to face him).

You make them do this dance for some months and make people want to see them face each other. And when they finally do, Danielson putting over Max clean would feel like the biggest possible W he could have and something he can gloat about for the rest of times.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Keep MJF busy with Moxley in a blood feud, just not for the title. Have Bryan go on a fighting champion run. After 1 or 2 MJF/Moxley matches at PPV’s then have MJF set his sight on Bryan. It’s not rocket science. :why:

I wouldn’t give it a legit blood feud, but just a stepping stone feud for the inevitable MJF/AD match.

The IWC will always bytch at every single decision, I and others are doing it for this one :russ: So who cares really.

You can book MJF being scared of Danielson and looking for ways of weakening him before he steps in the ring with him. On the other side you have Danielson calling him out and calling him a p*ssy.

While Dragon has title defenses looking dominant/having great matches, you feed MJF a couple of uppermidcard babyfaces (everyone hates Max so it ain't hard to starts feud with him) so you basically have both of them winning matches and looking strong. You can even have Max gloat about his Ws and then go :beli: at Danielson beating the shyt out of a new challenger (not all of them, but you book it as Dragon always one upping MJF and making him hesitate to face him).

You make them do this dance for some months and make people want to see them face each other. And when they finally do, Danielson putting over Max clean would feel like the biggest possible W he could have and something he can gloat about for the rest of times.

If it turns out TK does do an MJF/AD match for the title next year it’ll be funny how he hustled backwards to set it up. :mjlol: