it's offical now, right? AEW use of bryan danielson is worst series of fukk ups in recent memory

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Moxley is cool, but we just saw his run all summer with no sports competition and the ratings weren't great.

Bryan would have been more exciting. Unfortunately, Bryan is being booked more like a good hand than a top star.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Moxley is cool, but we just saw his run all summer with no sports competition and the ratings weren't great.

Bryan would have been more exciting. Unfortunately, Bryan is being booked more like a good hand than a top star.
I don’t know how much of that you can put on Mox since he wasn’t in a proper feud. Had this guy Wrasslin in a jobber of the week program. :heh:

But yeah, right now was the time to put the strap on AD. I guess he wants to do his midcard shyt with DG.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Daniel Bryan >>>>

Cause at this point

49e33f77-6810-4dfd-bc87-e82c31cf78cf_text.gif

Even Daniel Bryan was jobbing to Gulak and Sami Zayn in the end there who are you kidding?

Basically since he lost to Kofi at mania, dude's mostly lost all his feuds putting over younger technical guys

Didnt even wanna main event Mania

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Aye I wanted to see Bryan win too but Im surprised at certain coli posters in here who I would have thought they'd want MJF over Bryan anyway for the belt

Guys went from the 750 Splash agenda to Neckbears quick

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I’m curious how the ratings will go from here on out. Is Mox gonna keep the viewership up? :patrice:

Yeah I didnt forget the slander he was getting when he champ about the ratings under him, who he was facing and bleeding every week. Everyone praises his run as champ now during the tumultous times but in realtime it was panic over the ratings (Which was also pretty stupid in retrospect over a loss of like 30k-60k)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yeah I didnt forget the slander he was getting when he champ about the ratings under him, who he was facing and bleeding every week. Everyone praises his run as champ now during the tumultous times but in realtime it was panic over the ratings (Which was also pretty stupid in retrospect over a loss of like 30k-60k)
It’s like I said, he wasn’t in a proper feud during the interim reign. No storyline, just a different contender each week. Can’t put the blame on him because of that.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
moxley just filling in for punk to take the L to MJF danielson can feud with lee moriarty from the firm now :lolbron:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Even Daniel Bryan was jobbing to Gulak and Sami Zayn in the end there who are you kidding?

Basically since he lost to Kofi at mania, dude's mostly lost all his feuds putting over younger technical guys

Didnt even wanna main event Mania
He was also a 4x Champion

FOH :camby: