It's obvious that young Black YouTubers and social media influencers are getting paid by conservatives to sellout.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nah, this is a white supremacist troll account. It's even using terms straight out of 4ch*n.

He moves like a straight agent. He'll say dumb shyt like this:

Their yearning for white approval and acceptance was no secret. MLK's example is why the weak milktoast negro preacher is the standard today.

But then turns around and says stuff like:

As someone that has lived in Detroit for 4 years, sadly i too feel Detroit needs more white people. Detroit shows that there are black folk that just don't know how to act when no being controlled by white folk. Severe dysfunction from the street level to the highest levels of city government.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Funny y’all say TARIQ is a grifter. You know how much money he could get paid if he went conservative like these c00ns? Millions.

I'm not really seeing how. He can't go full Republican without alienating the base he's built. And White Republicans are never going to embrace a guy whose primary calling cards are Black history and pro-Reparations. So why would he blow up at all?

He already goes as Republican as he can without full-on adopting party membership. Doesn't have anything to gain by going further.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
There's money in it for sure. Republicans deep down know how bigoted and fascist their party has become over the years. shyt's at an all time high in the last 15 years. They also know that shyt alienates the youth and minorities, two important voting blocs. That's why you see a lot of redistricting and court packing on their end. That's not a mistake that's a long term strategy.

So when they see a minority holding their views that's a gold mine in their eyes. Not really financially but in the sense this lost minority can lead more minorities astray.

You can find all the fault you want with the left but the alternative is not better at all. The right is headed towards fascism and pretty much have been since the 80s. They will have your kids(or nieces and nephews) in modern day concentration camps in 30 or 40 years. Sounds like I'm exaggerating huh? They go on and on about rights but look at how they have basically been on a warpath suppressing rights lately? The most frightening one is removing parts of black history from schools. That's a 'testing the water' move right there. These folks are dangerous.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Roland Martin spoke about it

Saying he know some hard nose black republicans and he said the candance Owens types are only doing this because it’s a easy bag..

If u want free easy cash, just start talking about trump is the man, help and love for the military, black on black crime with a emphasis on Chicago and how blacks are ruining democratic cities but don’t say blacks just used the code word WOKE…you’ll be getting quick cash in a hurry because them cacs have u for speaking what they are thinking

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Fam you should just take brother Malcolm out your avi cause he would NEVER support a racist white cracker motherfukker like Trump.

:camby:
Trump hated liberals far more than conservatives you idiot. Stop trying to act like like you care about Malcolm
Literally every long term period of economic and cultural growth kn Ameerica for the past 40 years started under Democrat leadership and tanked under Republican leadership. You mocking Democrats and thanking massa white man Trump for 3 years of an economy Democrats created. But you have no regard for Obama with the 6 years of straight job growth that started under him. In fact how many times do we need to remind you Donald Trump dikk suckers that Obamas economy SLOWED DOWN under Trumps policies before coming to an abrupt end thanks to his incompetence

Literally everything we value about the American economy today in terms of tech, representation. and diversity in our jobs, society, and media is thanks to the booming Obama economy. Our first black President. Not the idiot former reality TV star white man your c00n ass somehow admires more. Stop listening to your white supremacist friends

Trump didn't do shyt but give a big cash give away to billionaires, go on ego trips that slowed down Obamas job growth, and took no action on a public health crisis. And here we are.

If we had a fukking President Hillary Clinton instead of these stooges you admire we'd still be living in Obamas economy and the entire course of history and our economy would be a better place right now. But I know you dumbasses have to hold on to your distortions about reality.

Bill Clinton had to clean up Bush Sr's shyt and gave us the progressive and technologally innovative economy of the 90s. Obama cleaned up Bush Jr's meltdown of an economy in 2009 and gave us the booming 2010s economy that introduced every piece of tech and convenience we love today. And Biden about to clean up Trumps shyt and give us another wave of growth and innovation after four years of economic, cultural, and geopolitical regression of the MAGA dumbasses like you.

In 2009 a white man left this country in the worst economic free fall we had ever seen since the 1930s. And it was a BLACK MAN, the first and only black US President, who rescued this country from that and created one of the most advanced economies we ever saw. A black man did that. Not Trump. One of the greatest US Presidents ever. No dispute.

If you not proud of that, and you as a black man would rather give credit to Donald fukking Trunp, carry water for white supremacist narratives, pretend the year 2020 when Trump tanked everything just never happened, and spread the complete white power lie that Obama was a "terrible President" and Trump "gave us a great economy" then you go ahead and help out white massa with lieing about history once again bytch boy. c00n. Let me catch you in the next thread doing the fake militant spiel about vultures and white supremacists stealing shyt while you sit there attributing the amazing economy of our first and only black President to an incompetent, idiotic white guy.

fukk Trump and fukk you. It is white peoples goal, always, to lie and distort history in order to undermine black people and give credit to white people. A black man gave us the economy of the past decade. I won't allow racist white people to tell lies about history all over again and I won't allow your dumb c00n ass or any of these social media morons to spread this LIE, and take away from OUR success...AGAIN.

fukk yall pro-Trump c00n nikkas. You, @Dave24 and yalls selective Malcolm X quotes just to cape for white people. fukk off man.
this is a huge pile of horseshyt. Obama did nothing for black people and killed African leaders to make fakkits and neoconservatives happy.

Black American voters are some of the most confused people on earth. Imagine thinking voting for Dixiecrats is in the best interest of black people.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I'll post your mom's p*ssy you stupid kek. So sick of you morons. Sad part is your 40 plus with the brain of a teenager. God help your kids
Did this guy sell his account to somebody else?
:patrice:
Cause this is Kek
004-snos-kek-is-the-deification-of-the-primordial-concept-2562771.png

d0e.png

:mjpls:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of the hodge twins
The very first time I noticed this was a thing was because of them. Couldn't unsee the trend after that. Watching and laughing at AMS videos gave recommendations to other manosphere channels (that again I laughed at) until I saw them all pushing in a toxic ass direction. The real wakeup was when I started actually listening to Minister Jap closely. I used to run his videos in the background while playing Dark Souls cause I found em funny, but the truth started coming through and I could see the pipeline clearly.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just saying. But why is the assumption they sold out? Did we ever define what YouTuber should be for or against they can’t just be folks who have their own opinions?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Bro you can tell those dudes don't give a damn about this topic at all

They are confused and bored

You can tell someone handed them a script :pachaha::pachaha:
These guys popped up on my youtube because they do reaction videos to classic freestyles and songs. They are pretty fukking stupid, I would normally just assume that they are just young and don't know about how hip hop was in the 90's/early 2000's, but like they don't even know regular slang, or famous references. I think it was Big Pun Deep Cover, it was hilarious, "Nah, man, that shyt is deep, because '187' is on all the license plates of undercover vehicles, they dropping jewels", I couldn't even get through 2 minutes of them reacting to Black Thought on Funk Flex, lol