It's obvious that young Black YouTubers and social media influencers are getting paid by conservatives to sellout.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You guys are such losers. Anyone equating blackness with voting democrat is a fukking moron.

I'm black as fukk and supporting Trump hard body because I like living in a successful economy. God punish you lame liberals voting with feelings instead of economics. Most of you probably live with ya momma's. Pathetic
Fam you should just take brother Malcolm out your avi cause he would NEVER support a racist white cracker motherfukker like Trump.

:camby:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
You guys are such losers. Anyone equating blackness with voting democrat is a fukking moron.

I'm black as fukk and supporting Trump hard body because I like living in a successful economy. God punish you lame liberals voting with feelings instead of economics. Most of you probably live with ya momma's. Pathetic

@SupaDupaCool

@Rhakim

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Bruh...where do they find these mysterious white people with all this money to donate . I don't give a DAMN bout politics, i don't know who doing what! I can do it too!

"Black people kill other black people!!"

"Black people should be THANKFUL the white man brought us here,we should be paying THEM reparations!"

"Black people are LAZY!"

Look how easy that is...

Run me my check,Bruh...

:unimpressed:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yep. I was talking to my brothers about it yesterday. I’m like once conservatives figure the game out and it’s coming quick we are in trouble. I noticed the nelk boys have gotten interviews with trump and Tucker Carlson. If you notice these podcasters and tik tockers are like the news for social media. So first you had the radio, then tv news, and this is version 3.0. Except conservatives put a lot of money into propaganda and they are way ahead of the game in terms of indoctrinating the youth. Young men across different races are getting indoctrinated with the same talking points. That’s part of why the gender war gets amplified especially on tik toks shown to us. Let’s say you have a platform like Fox News revamp and give shows to Nelk Boys, Joe Rogan, Andrew Tate, or Fresh & Fit all at the same time, do you know what would happen. Those individuals I just mentioned and those I haven’t, have the hearts and ears of many of the youth growing up. These individuals with influence all tend to devolve into spewing right wing and white supremacist talking points or having similar points of views.

Yep.

2024 is the GOP's final major showdown and this is their Hail Mary play. This is all they have left and since GOP figures like Rush Limbaugh are dead and Tucker Carlson out the paint, they are giving everything they got to indoctrinate insecure people to vote for them.

And make NO TYPE of mistake, they using black right-wing figures to kill off the Reparations Talk altogether. They want Jim Crow 2.0 to last 100+ years and squeeze the last bit of capitalism, until the planet implodes on climate change.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It just attracts viewers.

It's like making a youtube reaction video claiming Eminem is the GOAT.

7jssmc.jpg

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Bruh...where do they find these mysterious white people with all this money to donate . I don't give a DAMN bout politics, i don't know who doing what! I can do it too!

"Black people kill other black people!!"

"Black people should be THANKFUL the white man brought us here,we should be paying THEM reparations!"

"Black people are LAZY!"

Look how easy that is...

Run me my check,Bruh...

:unimpressed:
Make reaction video now about Tucker Carlson being fired for being too real.You will have at least 10k views

"Black man react to Tucker Carlson being based".

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Besides being a pro trans clown why should any heterosexual man that works and earns money vote democrat?

Literally every long term period of economic and cultural growth kn Ameerica for the past 40 years started under Democrat leadership and tanked under Republican leadership. You mocking Democrats and thanking massa white man Trump for 3 years of an economy Democrats created. But you have no regard for Obama with the 6 years of straight job growth that started under him. In fact how many times do we need to remind you Donald Trump dikk suckers that Obamas economy SLOWED DOWN under Trumps policies before coming to an abrupt end thanks to his incompetence

Literally everything we value about the American economy today in terms of tech, representation. and diversity in our jobs, society, and media is thanks to the booming Obama economy. Our first black President. Not the idiot former reality TV star white man your c00n ass somehow admires more. Stop listening to your white supremacist friends

Trump didn't do shyt but give a big cash give away to billionaires, go on ego trips that slowed down Obamas job growth, and took no action on a public health crisis. And here we are.

If we had a fukking President Hillary Clinton instead of these stooges you admire we'd still be living in Obamas economy and the entire course of history and our economy would be a better place right now. But I know you dumbasses have to hold on to your distortions about reality.

Bill Clinton had to clean up Bush Sr's shyt and gave us the progressive and technologally innovative economy of the 90s. Obama cleaned up Bush Jr's meltdown of an economy in 2009 and gave us the booming 2010s economy that introduced every piece of tech and convenience we love today. And Biden about to clean up Trumps shyt and give us another wave of growth and innovation after four years of economic, cultural, and geopolitical regression of the MAGA dumbasses like you.

In 2009 a white man left this country in the worst economic free fall we had ever seen since the 1930s. And it was a BLACK MAN, the first and only black US President, who rescued this country from that and created one of the most advanced economies we ever saw. A black man did that. Not Trump. One of the greatest US Presidents ever. No dispute.

If you not proud of that, and you as a black man would rather give credit to Donald fukking Trunp, carry water for white supremacist narratives, pretend the year 2020 when Trump tanked everything just never happened, and spread the complete white power lie that Obama was a "terrible President" and Trump "gave us a great economy" then you go ahead and help out white massa with lieing about history once again bytch boy. c00n. Let me catch you in the next thread doing the fake militant spiel about vultures and white supremacists stealing shyt while you sit there attributing the amazing economy of our first and only black President to an incompetent, idiotic white guy.

fukk Trump and fukk you. It is white peoples goal, always, to lie and distort history in order to undermine black people and give credit to white people. A black man gave us the economy of the past decade. I won't allow racist white people to tell lies about history all over again and I won't allow your dumb c00n ass or any of these social media morons to spread this LIE, and take away from OUR success...AGAIN.

fukk yall pro-Trump c00n nikkas. You, @Dave24 and yalls selective Malcolm X quotes just to cape for white people. fukk off man.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The democrats pay well they just not paying black men.

I though Roland Martin, Joy Reid and every black person with an actual career in journalism and enough pride to not act like apologists for white power, anti-civil rights politicians were all paid DNC Clinton camp shills trying to brainwash black people who can't think for themselves from considering the party of choice of the kkk and neo nazis. That's what youbeen repeating for the past 7 years.

Now that's not the case? They only paying white people to talk because they're the real white supremacists and not Republicans who love us?

Ain't you against political parties using black people for votes and getting nothing in return? Cus not only do we get nothing in return from Republicans, but we get a whole "anti-woke" agenda targeting our freedoms.

Cmon man at least keep your bullshyt ass narratives straight if you gonna cape for white supremacists.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
the real world watches these communities

Generally, why? Why do y’all downplay what is occuring on the Internet if every demographic is on it? This head in the sand mindset is so fukking passive and weak.

Before the Internet, it was Television. Before that, it was Radio. The media has forever been a powerful tool to control and sway people’s opinions
I agree.

Saying the whole world doesn't consume this is not enough. It has influence and the only way to combat these white supremacists and their wannabe celebrity c00n cronies is to fight back with the truth and reveal the battery powered ignorance of these "young Truump supporters" regurgitating nonsense.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Trump was handed a successful and growth economy with shrinking deficits and left a total mess four years later. Other than failing at trade war and completely fukking up the Covid response, Trump did nothing economically any different than the typical Republican. And over the last 80 years, both economic growth and wage growth have been consistently shyt under Republican presidents and far better under Democrats.

If you seriously think voting Republican = successful economy, then you're the one voting with feelings instead of economics.

I'd encourage you to read "Unequal Democracy", by Larry Bartels. He shows quite clearly that, on average, every income bracket has had higher after-tax income under Democratic presidents than under Republican presidents since World War II. Under Democrats, every bracket shows large gains with the lower-income brackets slightly outperforming the wealthiest, so income inequality decreases slightly. Under Republicans, the rich do slightly worse than under Democrats but the middle and lower classes do much worse, so income inequality increases dramatically.

To be specific, the lower 60% of the country all average nearly 2.5% yearly growth under Democrats, but have 1% or less annual growth under Republicans. The 2nd-highest income bracket (up to 80th percentile) was still over 2% under Democrats while less than 1.5% under Republicans. And the highest quintile was about 2% annual growth under Democrats and just fractionally below that under Republicans.

presidentsandincomeinequality-figure1-version1.png

The book only takes into account the 65 years up through 2005, but of course now the disparity would be even worse. You'd have the complete collapse of the economy under Bush, steady growth under Obama, and then another collapse under Trump, with both Trump and Bush doing everything possible to lower the burden for the top 1% in the process. I think the only major difference is that income inequality likely increased under Obama this time around as well.