It's obvious that young Black YouTubers and social media influencers are getting paid by conservatives to sellout.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I need to go down this rabbit whole to see the play they are running for Black folks, or if its still the respectability politics shyt.

This seems to be black folks who are already the tokens in white communities (the nikkas/immigrants/non white at the white church/white school/etc), and these folks were already non factors to "regular" black folks.
I think they're based in Louisiana, but still tho

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This ain't right man... how the fukk are folks like Yvette Carnell supposed to earn their commission when you got these internet ass BABIES catching steam? :dahell: They don't even have the maturity or wherewithal to disguise it with immigrants :hhh:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Then you should educate yourself. He's a bm, an economist by trade, who is trotted out by slavery apologists to frame the accepted slavery narrative as "exaggerated."

The untutored reach pretty uniform conclusions after reading his work. :mjpls:
And here you are also endorsing one of the most famous black conservative republicans there is. Question, why can't you just admit you are a black woman who is a conservative republican? Is it because you will be shunned here or are you trying to be low key in an effort to bring other posters to your ideology?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This video is a perfect example. These dudes don't even know what the NRA is yet they are pushing a right wing conservative narrative. Some conservative billionaire is obviously using this strategy to defuse the Black male vote.

Another one of their videos praising Candace Owens.

When this came out had Black Lives Matter poster on the wall.