It's obvious that young Black YouTubers and social media influencers are getting paid by conservatives to sellout.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You guys are such losers. Anyone equating blackness with voting democrat is a fukking moron.

I'm black as fukk and supporting Trump hard body because I like living in a successful economy. God punish you lame liberals voting with feelings instead of economics. Most of you probably live with ya momma's. Pathetic

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You guys are such losers. Anyone equating blackness with voting democrat is a fukking moron.

I'm black as fukk and supporting Trump hard body because I like living in a successful economy. God punish you lame liberals voting with feelings instead of economics. Most of you probably live with ya momma's. Pathetic

Use all of that geopolitical knowledge to fix your homeland.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Post a hand photo

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

What a shocker. The guy who regularly sounds like a st0rmfr0nt reject supports Trump.