It's obvious that young Black YouTubers and social media influencers are getting paid by conservatives to sellout.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
The only people who watch these type are confused anyways. Nothing of value lost.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I know you clowns realize my intellect is superior, hecne the reason your colonized mind assumes im a caucasion. Pathetic. Im blacker than 99% of you negroes here so FOH.

instead of elaborate posts calling me white, why don't you morons answer the question?

Why should any heterosexual male that likes to actually work and earn money vote for Biden and the democrats? If you simpletons give me a good answer i'll leave you negroes alone.

One of your online personas claimed to be a part owner in a weed dispensary in California. Seems like one side has regulatory practices that may be more friendly to your business if you wanted to expand your operations in different states.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Easier access to white spaces, particularly white women. That's what it is all about.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The content creators are obviously being payed but it's because people have observed there is a growing segment of folks "tired" of the the social politics of the left. So rather than the Right actually propose some alternative they just do marketing campaigns saying "we know y'all are tired of the left vote for us".

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ya MoMA is a storm front member. Answer the question p*ssy. Why should blacks keep blindly voting democrat?

Vote for who you want to vote for. Why would you want to vote for someone who doesn’t want your kind breathing & are trying to create laws to have your history erased?

I’m just using John Ossoff for an example…
A lot of bills he voted for/supported were made for the benefit of black people or benefits me personally

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This board is lame AF. I've been negged and warned just for posting a video that doesn't suck off the Dems. This board is garbage as are the Dems. It's clear the mods here are Dem operatives.

Well then, go to a CAC message board. What majority black message board are social conservatives that vote for the GOP? :dahell:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This board is lame AF. I've been negged and warned just for posting a video that doesn't suck off the Dems. This board is garbage as are the Dems. It's clear the mods here are Dem operatives.
Go back to 4**** then, you goofy bytch. Nobody cares about your woe is me bullshyt. Multiple people have answered your questions in this thread, and you've ignored them, just like you ignored them in the Maher thread. It's obvious you only came back here to push disinformation. And it's not even about sucking off Democrats. There are a lot of legitimate criticisms you could level at Democrats. You chose to sound like an alt-right extremist instead.

:pacspit:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
I know you clowns realize my intellect is superior, hecne the reason your colonized mind assumes im a caucasion. Pathetic. Im blacker than 99% of you negroes here so FOH.

instead of elaborate posts calling me white, why don't you morons answer the question?

Why should any heterosexual male that likes to actually work and earn money vote for Biden and the democrats? If you simpletons give me a good answer i'll leave you negroes alone.

This posting style is vaguely familiar :jbhmm:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Don’t underestimate the power of media. Rush Limbaugh and his ilk poisoned a whole generation of whites on AM radio and Fox News finished the job.

Make no mistake, they are reaching an audience that cares enough to vote and most importantly spread the word to normies.
Rush caused a lot of issues. He most likely caused Hillary to lose. When her husband was in the office Rush put on a daily ether clinic with skits and content BASHING the Clintons. He was relentless. He was so successful that decades later people STILL hated anything related to the Clintons.

Before the internet people got their political opinions from talk radio and conservatives DOMINATED.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rush caused a lot of issues. He most likely caused Hillary to lose. When her husband was in the office Rush put on a daily ether clinic with skits and content BASHING the Clintons. He was relentless. He was so successful that decades later people STILL hated anything related to the Clintons.

Before the internet people got their political opinions from talk radio and conservatives DOMINATED.

Absolutely. As a youngster I didn’t understand where the vitriol was coming from. It was so over the top you would have thought she was the president.

Turns out it was just white male fragility.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
The right has low standards....they need faces...especially black ones. Thats why dumbasses like Candace Owens, Hodge Twins and Jesse Lee Peterson are paraded around even though they don't really have anything in depth to say about ANYTHING.

i think one of the biggest things that shows the rights desperation is when the black girl on twitter pretended she was an opressed maga supporter and they sent her over 100k.....easy comeup at the expense of ones people.