It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk gayle and oprah but I also wish they would’ve put a foot to rachel nichol’s neck when she low key did the same shyt

Yeah but at the same time it was on ESPN on a smaller show and at the end of the mcgrady interveiw.

Even when seeing clips of the interview that part wasn't shown.

But the entire promo for the CBS interview was on kobe being a "rapist".

Network TV has far more viewers and eyes. Plus gayle has had the Justin Fairfax accuser and the R-Kelly interview. So there is buzz and she is sort of seen as gotcha interviewer. Almost like a female version of the old geraldo rivera from back in the day.

So Rachel's interview went sort of under the radar and gayle's didn't. Also its how a person is perceived. Gayle and Oprah have been seen as taking a ton of shots at black men. Lets say Laura Ingraham interviewed an NBA player and did the same thing. Folks would probably have been on her neck too because of her past comments.

Also we all know Gayle set Lisa up on some sista hood shyt. So Gayle was basically a wolf in sheeps clothing. Thats another reason why some sistas on social media were hot. Plus while she was talking about victims she totally spit on the graves of the 3 girls and 3 women who died in the crash and that is why some women on social media were hot too.

Last edited:

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Until she say, "I fukked up, my bad" then she can go fukk herself... fukk trying to blame the network, she the one that asked the question. She a grown ass woman she should have enough decency to know there was NO reason to even bring that shyt up.. Her apology was weak cause she didnt admit she was at fault and she never said she should have never asked that question

She'll never say that shyt. In her nonapology video she flat out says "... and the last thing I want to do is disparage him at this time."

Think about that line for a moment.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Boy if they even think of coming for a nikka like Denzel..
:picard::picard: Blasphemy!! They better not even try that or have his name come out their mouth.
may a storm from the pits of hell, like they've never seen before, reign down on them if they do
SFnQ.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I mean love for Bill in the Black community has been around forever, especially when he was in office, so its no surprise seeing as how Bron grew up in the 90s. The Clintons name only became mud in 2016 to "woke" nikkas who wasn't around back then. Its no surprise that older nikkas aren't buying into the revisionist history that the younger generation subscribes to.
That's why the younger generation doesn't believe everything the older generation says. The new generation is actually doing research and calling stuff out, whereas the old school is still stuck on symbolic shyt.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hear this breh...

nothing is real to these "journalists". Everything is a "story". Doesnt matter how many ppl died, or how they died. Kobe could've died in a situation where he saved those 8 ppls lives while sacrificing his own life. They'd still bring up his trial as soon as it was confirmed he's dead.

Nothing is real to them. Everything is just an opportunistic chance to bring up a "story".

It's really disgusting.

Even if you notice during times of tragedy(mass shooting, earthquakes etc), some of these reporters appear more giddy than somber.

Yep as I have said on here before. The reason why these corporations and wealthy white folks have so much money is because they make money off of you on the way up and on the way down.

The media made money off of kobe from when he was 18 in the NBA. All the way till the Colorado incident. Then made money off of him on the way down doing live court house reporting (remember the sports illustrated cover?). Then they made money off of kobe as he rehabilitated his image. Now he dies and they are making money off his death pissing on him before he even is in the ground.

We see it tons of time with celebrities....especially black ones. Think Tiger, Mike Tyson, Vick and etc.

Also as I have said on here a million times. No villian sells when it comes to internet clicks, tweets, tv/cables views or news papers sold....as a black villain (especially a black male villain).

A black villain sells even better than a white hero.....NOW LET THAT SINK IN.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I mean love for Bill in the Black community has been around forever, especially when he was in office, so its no surprise seeing as how Bron grew up in the 90s. The Clintons name only became mud in 2016 to "woke" nikkas who wasn't around back then. Its no surprise that older nikkas aren't buying into the revisionist history that the younger generation subscribes to.
No offense but you sound stupid as fukk with this post

You have absolutely 0 knowledge of bill clintons history so you shouldnt speak on it

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
That's why the younger generation doesn't believe everything the older generation says. The new generation is actually doing research and calling stuff out, whereas the old school is still stuck on symbolic shyt.
The clintons LITERALLY brought forth the bill that led to millions of black men being locked up to this day

The Clintons LITERALLY enacted the student loan reform that led to billions of dollars of debt being foisted onto the black community

The clintons LITERALLY went into haiti after the earthquake and make its infrastructure WORSE than the earthquake did. Then they brough yellow fever back to the island. Then they looked the other way as some of their employees stole haitian children to sell as sex slaves. Then they pocketed over 90% of the $2 billion+ donation money that their foundation received

But fukking retards on here wanna be like "herp derp bill can play the SaX hes invited to the bBq herp derp"

The shyt makes me sick

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No offense but you sound stupid as fukk with this post

You have absolutely 0 knowledge of bill clintons history so you shouldnt speak on it
I'm pretty sure I lived thru it, was way older than you and way more knowledgeable than you but sure, I'm just making up the fact that Bill was good in the hood back then....

Or maybe older people were actually grown during Bill's presidency and actually have context about what was going on in the 80s and early 90s. Young people don't do research.

They google something and run to twitter with their opinions and don't spend a minute of their time applying any critical thinking to anything. This is the age of 10 seconds of google searching qualifying as "research"...

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I'm pretty sure I lived thru it, was way older than you and way more knowledgeable than you but sure, I'm just making up the fact that Bill was good in the hood back then....

Or maybe older people were actually grown during Bill's presidency and actually have context about what was going on in the 80s and early 90s. Young people don't do research.

They google something and run to twitter with their opinions and don't spend a minute of their time applying any critical thinking to anything. This is the age of 10 seconds of google searching qualifying as "research"...
You truly are retarded. I'm a 35 year old political scientist, but I'm let these other guys shut down your stupidity.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Youre embarrassing yourself, stop