It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The “misogynist vitriol”?

What is she talking about? Both men and women are coming at Gayle.
I hope white folks start coming after both these bytches too... :mjlol: the game is up we know what they trying to do and it's not working... They both need to catch the heat everywhere they go...:ufdup:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I hope white folks start coming after both these bytches too... :mjlol: the game is up we know what they trying to do and it's not working... They both need to catch the heat everywhere they go...:ufdup:

Funky bytch is flailing.

source.gif

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And now the black community is in SHAMBLES based off of shyt he DIRECTLY did

Bill clinton absolutely is anti black

Youre exposing the fukk out of yourself goofy

Bill Clinton made racist remarks about Barack Obama in 2008: Report

I cant stand you pseudo-intellectuals on here smfh
He signed a bill into law that was enforced the wrong way. I wouldn't say he directly did anything. I wouldn't call the black community in shambles either.

And I hate yall young non critical thinking retard asses too so cool

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm pretty sure I lived thru it, was way older than you and way more knowledgeable than you but sure, I'm just making up the fact that Bill was good in the hood back then....

Or maybe older people were actually grown during Bill's presidency and actually have context about what was going on in the 80s and early 90s. Young people don't do research.

They google something and run to twitter with their opinions and don't spend a minute of their time applying any critical thinking to anything. This is the age of 10 seconds of google searching qualifying as "research"...
Really? You think young people don't read and do research? The KKKlintons built prisons and used the crime bill to fill them up, but you old black folks still look at him as a savior.:snoop:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really? You think young people don't read and do research? The KKKlintons built prisons and used the crime bill to fill them up, but you old black folks still look at him as a savior.:snoop:

Young people's "research" is a 30 second google search where they click the first thing that sounds like what they want to believe and then proceed to act like they've been an expert for years. Internet discourse is mostly garbage today.

Clinton was far from a savior. And him and Biden do deserve criticism for the crime bill. But the narrative that you all push today largely doesn't match what his presidency was actually like. The crime bill was signed into law in 94. The election in 98 saw Bill Clinton receive like 75% of the black vote. Unless you are just going to sit up and tell me that all black people people then were just dumb, something had to be going mighty right for us to consistently show up for Bill Clinton 4 years after that bill was signed into law.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
He signed a bill into law that was enforced the wrong way. I wouldn't say he directly did anything. I wouldn't call the black community in shambles either.

And I hate yall young non critical thinking retard asses too so cool
Why do you keep repeating this "young" thing goofy??

I was born in the 80s

Youre wrong and looking stupid as fukk rn

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
Let’s be clear, Oprah and Gayle don’t hate all black men. They only hate STRAIGHT black men. They would never pull this shyt with Tyler Perry or Lee Daniels and the likes.
Even though you say that, weren't they going after gay people when it was socially acceptable:ohhh: