It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You truly are retarded. I'm a 35 year old political scientist, but I'm let these other guys shut down your stupidity.
You're a "political scientist" but somehow are ignorant to the fact that Clinton had among the highest black approval rating of any President ever and was called "the first black President" in the 90s:

On the First Black President

I guess anybody can call themselves a scientist.

I'm not making comments either way on Bill's presidency but to claim that he wasn't popular amongst black people is just a flat out lie that mostly kids who weren't even coloring inside the lines yet back then will tell you. Dude won like 75% of the black vote.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You're a "political scientist" but somehow are ignorant to the fact that Clinton had among the highest black approval rating of any President ever and was called "the first black President" in the 90s:

On the First Black President

I guess anybody can call themselves a scientist.

I'm not making comments either way on Bill's presidency but to claim that he wasn't popular amongst black people is just a flat out lie that mostly kids who weren't even coloring inside the lines yet back then will tell you. Dude won like 75% of the black vote.
And i just showed you why that was a retarded mistake of that era

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And i just showed you why that was a retarded mistake of that era

You aint showed me shyt.

And you can call us stupid but Black people saw our biggest economic gains ever under Bill Clinton, both in absolute and relative(compared to whites) terms.
Black people's income and employment growth numbers literally outpaced white's in the Clinton years.

Again this is people who were barely alive during that era doing 30 seconds of google searching and telling people who were grown back then what was going on. That doesn't mean that Bill Clinton or even Joe Biden don't have failures that they should be criticized for. But the prevailing narrative that you young people try to push that he was somehow anti-black is bullshyt.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You aint showed me shyt.

And you can call us stupid but Black people saw our biggest economic gains ever under Bill Clinton, both in absolute and relative(compared to whites) terms.
Black people's income and employment growth numbers literally outpaced white's in the Clinton years.

Again this is people who were barely alive during that era doing 30 seconds of google searching and telling people who were grown back then what was going on. That doesn't mean that Bill Clinton or even Joe Biden don't have failures that they should be criticized for. But the prevailing narrative that you young people try to push that he was somehow anti-black is bullshyt.
And now the black community is in SHAMBLES based off of shyt he DIRECTLY did

Bill clinton absolutely is anti black

Youre exposing the fukk out of yourself goofy

Bill Clinton made racist remarks about Barack Obama in 2008: Report

I cant stand you pseudo-intellectuals on here smfh

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Oprah speakss:mjlol:

giphy.gif

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She’s just a fake individual, and an evil person. She threw Mr Cosby’s name out there to garner more sympathy from that white woman crowd, and to attack men at the same time.
Like wtf does Bill Cosby have to do with Kobe? That shyt is so transparent on trying to attach a convicted rapist in Cosby to Kobe's legacy. Just another reason why this bytch and Gayle, along with every other race traitor can die right along with all the racist white supremacist. Preferably first because a spy in your ranks can do exponentially more harm than the people you are actually at war with.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Like wtf does Bill Cosby have to do with Kobe? That shyt is so transparent on trying to attach a convicted rapist in Cosby to Kobe's legacy. Just another reason why this bytch and Gayle, along with every other race traitor can die right along with all the racist white supremacist. Preferably first because a spy in your ranks can do exponentially more harm than the people you are at war with.
Right!! She brought up Cosby for a reason. If she was to go at anyone, it should’ve been Snoop! That wouldn’t have gotten the response she nor Gayle wanted though.
She got the nerve to go up there with those fake tears, talmbout her friend feels attacked. It’s all about those two. How does she think the Bryant family feels after all of this? Such a tone deaf response on her part. Just shows that she cares about no one but herself. It’s been time for her to go.