It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I hate the "we are our own worst enemies" line because it lets white supremacy off the hook, but I love that the most prominent athlete on the planet is calling them out. Because of that I'm willing to overlook Lebron kissing Bill KKKlinton's ass.
When he made that Instagram post calling Bill Clinton the first black president I was so embarrassed for him ,like bruh what.:snoop:

I will say though that even though lebron is not perfect when it comes to this, I salute him for trying to speak out on matters that call out racism and stuff like this. Superstars in the past have tried to ignore speaking out.:salute:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Usually I make it habit to not let things I can't control anger me. Especially billionaire and millionaire c00ns like Oprah and Gayle. It's just more important shyt in my day to day life. But this shyt got me heated for real. The man ain't even been buried yet. Also their hypocrisy disgusts me. They're targeting us.

fukk oprah
fukk gayle king
fukk harpo as a studio record label and a crew. And if you defending this shyt fukk you too. Michael eric dyson fukk you too

:pacspit:

Pretty much all of this.

Daps
BLACK MEN do NOT need to be under attack for the next decade ....CUT that shyt out NOW . Kobe "bean "Bryant hasn't even had a funeral set time and date and people want to talk about his rape case which was dismissed by the way and he anit even been put to rest ...... Jesus man :rudy::francis:

Black men Do NOT have allies ...yeah I said it :ufdup::aicmon:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's not a conspiracy anymore Oprah and Gail work for Weinstein

One of the media persons from the Frontline Documentary on Weinstein basically admitted that a lot of the media are/were/have been on his payroll for his years. That’s how he was initially able to get with everything he’s done.

Basically a media person would come to you saying that there are rumors/stories out there about said celebrity and ask if they are true. In exchange, they would pay to keep drop the story or rat out another celebrity and their scandal to take the heat off of them.

Last edited:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
One of the media persons from the Frontline Documentary on Weinstein basically admitted that a lot of the media are/were/have been on his payroll for his years. That’s how he was initially able to get with everything he’s done.

Basically would come to you saying that there are rumors/stories out there about said celebrity. In exchange, they would pay to keep them to keep it covered or rat out another celebrity and their scandal to take the heat off of them.
There it is