It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
The defense of The Lesbian c00ns has begun. Typical feminist anti-black male propaganda.

Yahoo is now part of Verizon Media

Misogynoir, my most hated term. A true WOAT.

OPRAH IS TRYING TO PAINT THE BACKLASH AS MISOGYNISTIC, WHEN IT'S NOT ONLY MEN

have y’all noticed how mad these feminists are at people for calling Oprah and Gayle out on their BS?
We can talk about misogyny all day, but what about the misandry of Gayle, for what she did to Kobe, who was really a victim?

it’s just crazy seeing all these black women who claim they have love for black men, but they wanna call Kobe a rapist when they know damn well he didn’t rape that woman

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Oprah speakss:mjlol:

I was willing to let that shyt go. Even got negged for being a voice of reason.....

They need to shut the fukk up :mjpls:

Gayle is wealthy so dont nobody care about death threats. She cant sleep because she know she fukked up. And just because Lisa Leslie kept it classy and didnt check the bytch off camera, doesn't mean she wasnt thinking about doing it.

She kept it to herself, just like Gayle should've kept those dumb ass questions to herself.

She blaming the network, but I bet those questions were HER idea, because if they weren't, she would've said it.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
I was willing to let that shyt go. Even got negged for being a voice of reason.....

They need to shut the fukk up :mjpls:

Gayle is wealthy so dont nobody care about death threats. She cant sleep because she know she fukked up. And just because Lisa Leslie kept it classy and didnt check the bytch off camera, doesn't mean she wasnt thinking about doing it.

She kept it to herself, just like Gayle should've kept those dumb ass questions to herself.

She blaming the network, but I bet those questions were HER idea, because if they weren't, she would've said it.
They could've been Oprah's ideas for all we know

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

source.gif

Daps

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if the questions were "taken out of context", she and any other major news outlet shouldn't be asking questions about this right now anyway. The man isn't even in the ground, yet had a memorial yet. Like Lisa said, they had years where they could have asked the man himself these questions, but they didn't. Out of context, in context, either way I can't rock with either one of them