It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
There it is

Dude and some of his people had heard rape allegations about Weinstein years back, but they got that hush money to drop it and keep quiet. He admitted to regretting taking the money and keeping quiet, but it’s too late for that.

This was like 90’s or early 2000’s that they heard the rumors, so there’s no telling how long he got away with it before the heat got to him. If a regular reporter knew of everything involving him, then everyone did as well.

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
These two and their feminos are supposedly so "caring" and "concerned" about the plights of women right?? Then how the fuk are they attacking Kobe and promoting their agenda of black male hate and division; when not only did Vanessa lose her daughter, but Kobe also has 2 other little girls and a teenage daughter. Where's their support for the women in his family?? His mother?? His newborn daughter??? Where the fuk is Orca Whalefry, Tarana BigNasal Burke, and other of these metooists in setting up a fund or organization to help support the 3 little girls that are dealing with death and significant family loss. Where are the memorials for GiGi and support system for her friends/family during this time. But yet this is what they chose to focus on during a time of crisis within the black community - a white bytch who lied on Kobe and a rape that he was never charged with in the first place.
:mjtf:

Dapped and Repped

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
One of the media persons from the Frontline Documentary on Weinstein basically admitted that a lot of the media are/were/have been on his payroll for his years. That’s how he was initially able to get with everything he’s done.

Basically a media person would come to you saying that there are rumors/stories out there about said celebrity and ask if they are true. In exchange, they would pay to keep drop the story or rat out another celebrity and their scandal to take the heat off of them.
Do you have a link to the frontline documentary on weinstein?

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he made that Instagram post calling Bill Clinton the first black president I was so embarrassed for him ,like bruh what.:snoop:

I will say though that even though lebron is not perfect when it comes to this, I salute him for trying to speak out on matters that call out racism and stuff like this. Superstars in the past have tried to ignore speaking out.:salute:

I mean love for Bill in the Black community has been around forever, especially when he was in office, so its no surprise seeing as how Bron grew up in the 90s. The Clintons name only became mud in 2016 to "woke" nikkas who wasn't around back then. Its no surprise that older nikkas aren't buying into the revisionist history that the younger generation subscribes to.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Naw, it should have been fukk Oprah since that Ludacris shyt. :camby:
Naw its been fux Oprah ever since 2007 when she disrespected ADOS people as an excuse for building a $40 million school in South Africa. Never like the bish and this solidified it when I was in college:

“I became so frustrated with visiting inner-city schools that I just stopped going. The sense that you need to learn just isn’t there,” she says. “If you ask the kids what they want or need, they will say an iPod or some sneakers. In South Africa, they don’t ask for money or toys. They ask for uniforms so they can go to school.”

She was always suspect to me growing up because by the time I was paying attention she had switched to her white stay at home white mother audience, and became this gift giving fairy godmother who promoted materialism and consumerism, yet she was mad at her own people for falling under the spell of the very thing SHE and America promotes most. It was disgusting and duplicitous. No surprise she runs around with the duplicitous Iews and "Romans" of Hollywood.