It's crazy how folks try to make being from the suburbs sound like a bad thing.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
And you know jack shyt about the suburbs :mjlol:

Face it breh, all of these baseless ass assumptions, you're jealous as fukk :umad: fukk you and the hood bytch, you don't own a brick in that bytch :umad:
The white man pushes a bunch of nikkas into poverty, and you dumb ass c00ns are proud of the shyt :umad: fukking idiot :laff:I'll say nikka to your face and you won't do a damn thing about it :youngsabo:
I lived in Southampton before :mjlol: :mjlol:

Couldn't wait to get back to the city :gag::gag:

So many swagless losers who need everything handed to them. nikkas grow up not knowing the world and wonder why y'all kill yourselves over your parents getting divorced :laff: :laff:

I don't even live in the hood anymore :laff: :laff:

MADE it out, a little while ago :mjpls:

You know actually working hard and doing it on my own :umad:

Still live in the city though :blessed:

And you and I both know you wouldn't say this to my face :laff:

Like most burb nikkas y'all talk all that hot shyt till its infront of your face :laff:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I have no problem with blacks living in the suburbs, hell I have family living in the suburbs...

My only problem is when people say to me why would u want to stay in the hood

I'm like im comfortable here plus not all neighborhoods or streets in hood is bad...

My street is full of older educated blacks who care about our street... yes we have 1 or 2 houses of ignorant nikkas but they understand our street isn't on that blood/crips shyt

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
define suburb, i live in a city but it's not like i live in downtown or an apartment complex my street is quiet

i mean aren't their hoods in the suburbs too

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
nikka got emotional as fukk like a female about it....he got wild hate in his blood :mjlol:
Who taught you how to say "wild hate"? Who taught you that? :mjpls:

Couldn't have learned it from your sorroundings :mjpls:

Difference between us? I can go where youre from and fit in fine. I do it now. All the time. My bytch is from the burbs, and I have no problems :mjlol:

They all love me :mjlol:

You go where I'm from? They'd smell the lame on you a mile away and you'd be a lamb in a field of lions :hamster:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
I've lived everywhere :yeshrug:

American Hoods (philly and Hartford)

Third world rural place on Dominica when I went to go visit my great grandma

canebrake,St.Croix
bethany.jpg

Currently live in surburbs if you wanna call it that

Hope I get to live in a big ass mansion before I die :ld:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

So many swagless losers who need everything handed to them. nikkas grow up not knowing the world and wonder why y'all kill yourselves over your parents getting divorced :laff: :laff:

Like most burb nikkas y'all talk all that hot shyt till its infront of your face :laff:

Why you so emotional about this?:ld:

I grew up in the Suburbs breh. Life isn't as easy as you think.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

B0xj7lx.gif

FSP

Banned
Daps
nikkas from the hood who pride themselves on being so hard sure do get emotional over the most petty shyt

Ya'll really get that upset just beacuse somebody ask you "why you wanna stay in the hood" :mjpls:

Ya'll really get that upset when suburban nikkas don't take bullshyt laying down :mjpls:

It's like the whole meek mill/drake thing. Hood nikkas got all emo over the beef when drake mopped the floor with that nikka, because in their mind Drake is some corny suburban dude and should always get put in his place by a hardened street thug like Meek, but that didn't happen and suddenly you saw all these hood nikkas start crying coz "that's not how it's supposed to be :damn: "

:mjpls:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Why you so emotional about this?:ld:

I grew up in the Suburbs breh. Life isn't as easy as you think.
Easy enough. Easy as pie actually. Nothing difficult about growing up in the suburbs in comparison to growing up in the hood. It's not even remotely the same. I know this for a fact.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Who taught you how to say "wild hate"? Who taught you that? :mjpls:

Couldn't have learned it from your sorroundings :mjpls:

Difference between us? I can go where youre from and fit in fine. I do it now. All the time. My bytch is from the burbs, and I have no problems :mjlol:

They all love me :mjlol:

You go where I'm from? They'd smell the lame on you a mile away and you'd be a lamb in a field of lions :hamster:
Overcompensate brehs :youngsabo:

Small dogs bark the loudest, and that's hood or burbs :youngsabo: I can tell you're bytch by your posting alone :mjlol:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
nikkas from the hood who pride themselves on being so hard sure do get emotional over the most petty shyt

Ya'll really get that upset just beacuse somebody ask you "why you wanna stay in the hood" :mjpls:

Ya'll really get that upset when suburban nikkas don't take bullshyt laying down :mjpls:

It's like the whole meek mill/drake thing. Hood nikkas got all emo over the beef when drake mopped the floor with that nikka, because in their mind Drake is some corny suburban dude and should always get put in his place by a hardened street thug like Meek, but that didn't happen and suddenly you saw all these hood nikkas start crying coz "that's not how it's supposed to be :damn: "

:mjpls:
I think we just live my morals and codes that most people don't understand. With that whole situation, there was a lot of racist, classist shyt going on. Which I really don't need to go into. If Meek was lying, and doing what he did for attention, then like I said before he deserved to be mopped. When you're telling the truth and doing things for the people who respect what you love the same way you do, and a cheater wins? No one likes that.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
You can fall back on gifs because you know there's nothing authentic about you and every bit of slang you use, the way you talk, is all an emulation of the same people you try to put yourselves above.
Dude shut the fukk up :laff:

You're exposing what little you know about....anything. You probably live in the hood but don't even leave your crib :russ:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Overcompensate brehs :youngsabo:

Small dogs bark the loudest, and that's hood or burbs :youngsabo: I can tell you're bytch by your posting alone :mjlol:
Like I said, you're on that pedestal now because I spit facts :mjlol: :mjlol:

Throw some more slang at me breh. Show me how well you've been lurking gang forums :mjlol: :mjlol: