It's crazy how folks try to make being from the suburbs sound like a bad thing.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Overcompensate brehs :youngsabo:

Small dogs bark the loudest, and that's hood or burbs :youngsabo: I can tell you're bytch by your posting alone :mjlol:

Ol ":stopitslime: I'm from the hood but can't leave my block because the nikkas on the other block whopped my ass." nikkas essentially.

":stopitslime: Yeah my mama sent me to Catholic school up until 8th grade. I still ran shyt. But Sister Kowalski tho :whoa:"

Dudes on here be killing me stunting so hard:heh:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Dude shut the fukk up :laff:

You're exposing what little you know about....anything. You probably live in the hood but don't even leave your crib :russ:
nikkas here know I don't :mjlol:

nikkas here know that I'm doing very well :mjlol:

You keep deflecting. Because I'm spitting facts.

I don't live in the hood. And actually I'm happy that I don't. I've never been happier. Doesn't change the fact that you're a lame who can't even learn slang organically :mjlol:

What's the difference between you and a CAC ? :heh:

Y'all pretty much live the same lives up until you guys around 18 or so :mjlol: :mjlol:

You guys have a bad understanding of what it means to be from the hood :mjlol:

Your ignorance is blatant.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Easy enough. Easy as pie actually. Nothing difficult about growing up in the suburbs in comparison to growing up in the hood. It's not even remotely the same. I know this for a fact.

I respect you as a poster, so I slightly feel bad about this. But Nikka you sound dumb as hell. There's crime in both areas, its just that hood Nikkas are dumb enough to get caught. You don't think neighbors get into beefs out here? Come on son ( see NY slang and I still lived In the suburbs).

Look I'm not trying to attack you or anything. I never had to worry about food, clothing, games, or money. But to say we are all some cornballs? :childplease:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
nikkas here know I don't :mjlol:

nikkas here know that I'm doing very well :mjlol:

You keep deflecting. Because I'm spitting facts.

I don't live in the hood. And actually I'm happy that I don't. I've never been happier. Doesn't change the fact that you're a lame who can't even learn slang organically :mjlol:

What's the difference between you and a CAC ? :heh:

Y'all pretty much live the same lives up until you guys around 18 or so :mjlol: :mjlol:

You guys have a bad understanding of what it means to be from the hood :mjlol:

Your ignorance is blatant.
I'm in this nikka's p*ssy :wow:

Dude all in his feelings, he's gonna keep going just to get the last word like a female too :mjlol: Single mom household nikka for sure too :mjlol: All sisters for siblings :mjlol:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Because you have to be from the hood to speak slang :mjlol:

Shut up fakkit :umad:
You have to be from it, to understand it. Absolutely. Otherwise, you're just emulating. As you are :mjlol:

The problem is not that you're from the suburbs, because my kid most likely will be. Problem is you're a nikka from the burbs who looks down on hood black people while trying to emulate all of our shyt.

I'm never moving back to the hood. Doesn't change the fact that it's in my mind and in my blood.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I respect you as a poster, so I slightly feel bad about this. But Nikka you sound dumb as hell. There's crime in both areas, its just that hood Nikkas are dumb enough to get caught. You don't think neighbors get into beefs out here? Come on son ( see NY slang and I still lived In the suburbs).

Look I'm not trying to attack you or anything. I never had to worry about food, clothing, games, or money. But to say we are all some cornballs? :childplease:
I'm about to either shut you up, or agree with you. When you say you're from the suburbs, do you mean a "suburb" in NYC?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nikkas from the hood who pride themselves on being so hard sure do get emotional over the most petty shyt

Ya'll really get that upset just beacuse somebody ask you "why you wanna stay in the hood" :mjpls:

Ya'll really get that upset when suburban nikkas don't take bullshyt laying down :mjpls:

It's like the whole meek mill/drake thing. Hood nikkas got all emo over the beef when drake mopped the floor with that nikka, because in their mind Drake is some corny suburban dude and should always get put in his place by a hardened street thug like Meek, but that didn't happen and suddenly you saw all these hood nikkas start crying coz "that's not how it's supposed to be :damn: "

:mjpls:

a. you sound white

b. meek mill got jumped. drake had a team of people living in tents helping him write diss songs.

what's up with these suburban kids who try to emulate the kids from the streets though? :sas1:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Apparently there's no difference between us and cacs too :wow:

nikka is fukking retarded :laff: Apparently nikkas in the burbs are exempt from racism and all of that bullshyt now, we're all rich and live in gated communities and shyt :laff: nikkas in here are exposing their ignorance all the way.

FSP

Banned
Daps
a. you sound white

b. meek mill got jumped. drake had a team of people living in tents helping him write diss songs.

what's up with these suburban kids who try to emulate the kids from the streets though? :sas1:
I'm not white, but kids did call me oreo when I was in school

I said, baby, call me ice cream sandwich instead. :sas1:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I'm in this nikka's p*ssy :wow:

Dude all in his feelings, he's gonna keep going just to get the last word like a female too :mjlol: Single mom household nikka for sure too :mjlol: All sisters for siblings :mjlol:
Streets raised me :wow:

3.8 GPA, rented crib, own car, published writer ass nikka :wow:

To think i started 10 steps behind you and I'm already 20 steps ahead of you :wow: :wow:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I'm about to either shut you up, or agree with you. When you say you're from the suburbs, do you mean a "suburb" in NYC?

Unless I missed something in my 27 years of life, Laurelton and Fresh meadows are in NYC.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Unless I missed something in my 27 years of life, Laurelton and Fresh meadows are in NYC.
Okay, that ain't the burbs breh. Not the same thing. Which is what I'm talking about. You're still in the city. You still Rode trains. I'm not talking about nikkas like you.

Example. I have friends in Canarsie who are surrounded by nothing but houses, that are city nikkas. It's not the same.

You're not a burb nikka. You're in the city. Had access to the city. You're from the city, just in a "nice" area.

Because you live in a house in the city, doesn't mean youre from the suburbs.