It's crazy how folks try to make being from the suburbs sound like a bad thing.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
The fukk? Naw, THIS shyt you just posted is what pisses me off. nikkas can shyt on the burbs all day and its no issue, but let us say anything back and suddenly were horrible people and it justifies you shytting in us somehow, nikka fukk YOU and your victimhood/inferiority complex. Thats what the shyt all comes down to. "Oh ive have it harder than you growing up, so im better by default!" nikka who gives a fukk?:heh:
It's funny. :coffee:

I had one post in this thread a d somehow you got all of that out of it. You've been holding that in for some time :coffee:

you sound exactly like a white person by the way.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Suburb life:blessed: Hood life:scust: I got snippents of that hood shyt when I would go stay with my dad. While him and his girlfriend and thier friends were partying, we'd be out in the streets playing, till 10, 11 o clock at night. An adult finally realizes how late it is and notices that "the kids haven't eaten yet":mindblown:, so we finally have dinner. Then, all the kids get put in one room while the music is bumping and the kitchen and living room is full of adults laughing and having a good time. But how come people go to the bathroom in groups?:patrice:and why are they always sniffling when they come out?:francis: I wake up on Sunday morning and fight with my dads girlfriends daughter about who gets the toy in the cereal box. She scratches me and starts crying when I push her away. My dad comes out. I get the toy.:banderas: Look at little scratcher :umad: Dad goes back to bed til 2 pm. :rudy: Hood life, :camby:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
It's funny. :coffee:

I had one post in this thread a d somehow you got all of that out of it. You've been holding that in for some time :coffee:

you sound exactly like a white person by the way.
Thanks for proving my point. You nikkas are wild predictable

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Thanks for proving my point. You nikkas are wild predictable
I don't even like suburban nikkas saying nikka to be honest

Y'all don't really deal with the system the way we do :ld:

98% of the nigggas in The Burbs are corn balls. :ld:

And it has nothing to do with how well some of you speak, or with how smart some of you. I am both those things but drippin in swag and experience.

Hood + Smart + Good Looking nikka >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lame, Overcompensating, Emulating Burb nikka who gets their slang and lessons from the Internet and not from the streets :wow:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

And it has nothing to do with how well some of you speak, or with how smart some of you. I am both those things but drippin in swag and experience.

Hood + Smart + Good Looking nikka >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lame, Overcompensating, Emulating Burb nikka who gets their slang and lessons from the Internet and not from the streets :wow:
And you know jack shyt about the suburbs :mjlol:

Face it breh, all of these baseless ass assumptions, you're jealous as fukk :umad: fukk you and the hood bytch, you don't own a brick in that bytch :umad:
The white man pushes a bunch of nikkas into poverty, and you dumb ass c00ns are proud of the shyt :umad: fukking idiot :laff:I'll say nikka to your face and you won't do a damn thing about it :youngsabo:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

So vitriolic :skip:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago

nikka shut your dumb ass up.