It's crazy how folks try to make being from the suburbs sound like a bad thing.

FSP

Banned
Daps
I got called an Oreo too :krs:

But by other black kids and not some cacs :mjlol: :mjlol:
Cacs at my school never had a pot to piss in. If shyt ever went down they had to stay tucked in the corner unless they were on the football team.

And my school was 70% white it's just every body wanted to be black so bad.:pachaha:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Streets raised me :wow:

3.8 GPA, rented crib, own car, published writer ass nikka :wow:

To think i started 10 steps behind you and I'm already 20 steps ahead of you :wow: :wow:
c00n shyt :mjlol:

No one gives a fukk about this shyt but c00n ass nikkas like you. Trust me. You're a bytch nikka with a victim complex.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
c00n shyt :mjlol:

No one gives a fukk about this shyt but c00n ass nikkas like you. Trust me. You're a bytch nikka with a victim complex.
c00n shyt to be from the bottom and working your way out :mjpls:

Let me get this straight? Violent hood nikka = c00n :mjpls:

Smart hood nikka = c00n :mjpls:

Smart violent hood nikka = c00n :mjpls:

Underachieving burb nikka who emulates hood nikkas = real :mjpls:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Okay, that ain't the burbs breh. Not the same thing. Which is what I'm talking about. You're still in the city. You still Rode trains. I'm not talking about nikkas like you.

Example. I have friends in Canarsie who are surrounded by nothing but houses, that are city nikkas. It's not the same.

You're not a burb nikka. You're in the city. Had access to the city. You're from the city, just in a "nice" area.

Because you live in a house in the city, doesn't mean youre from the suburbs.

So the place that is known as the suburbs of NYC is not a suburb :ehh:. That's new to this Queens native. We're going to have to disagree here, But hey, if I get to keep my suburban lifestyle and still be considered a street Nikka?:ehh: not bad.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
c00n shyt to be from the bottom and working your way out :mjpls:

Let me get this straight? Violent hood nikka = c00n :mjpls:

Smart hood nikka = c00n :mjpls:

Smart violent hood nikka = c00n :mjpls:

Underachieving burb nikka who emulates hood nikkas = real :mjpls:
No, a nikka who's gonna glorify the hood, a place where blacks are purposely trapped in poverty by white supremacy, is most definitely a fukking c00n. A nikka who is not only going to glorify the hood, but hold venom in his heart against other blacks simply because they didn't come from the hood, is every bit of a fukking c00n. nikka fukk you, and everything you stand for. You aren't shyt in the grand scheme of anything and your approval means jack to me. I'll fukk your bytch and wipe my dikk off on your opinion bytch nikka. You're a proud victim, congrats :umad:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
So the place that is known as the suburbs of NYC is not a suburb :ehh:. That's new to this Queens native. We're going to have to disagree here. But hey, if I get to keep my suburban lifestyle and still be considered a street Nikka?:ehh: not bad.

I really feel like I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

Suburbs of NYC =/= Suburbs.

Urban Environement =/= The Hood

Not being from the hood =/= suburban

I have family in Manhattan that aren't hood nikkas, but still city people. As in they're still not like people from the suburbs.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
No, a nikka who's gonna glorify the hood, a place where blacks are purposely trapped in poverty by white supremacy, is most definitely a fukking c00n. A nikka who is not only going to glorify the hood, but hold venom in his heart against other blacks simply because they didn't come from the hood, is every bit of a fukking c00n. nikka fukk you, and everything you stand for. You aren't shyt in the grand scheme of anything and your approval means jack to me. I'll fukk your bytch and wipe my dikk off on your opinion bytch nikka. You're a proud victim, congrats :umad:
darth-vader-didnt-read.gif

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Being from the suburbs doesn't imply you're corny, but it implies you live in a different environment. The hood/projects is a whole different animal, and when you're not from there but try to emulate it but try to shyt on it is strange. At the end of the day we are still black and face the same barriers.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Being from the suburbs doesn't imply you're corny, but it implies you live in a different environment. The hood/projects is a whole different animal, and when you're not from there but try to emulate it but try to shyt on it is strange. At the end of the day we are still black and face the same barriers.
I agree baby.

I'm sorry @Gucci Balboa

Same Squad at the end of the day.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
See here's the thing, I'm not even trying to shyt on people in the hood, I have lived in the hood at one point and got plenty fam in the hood, the issue I got though, is with ppl like ol dude who wants to shyt on people from the burbs like we have life on easy mode or some shyt, and act as if blacks who move there to find a better life for themselves and their fam are some sort of sell outs who did the wrong thing or some shyt. That shaming shyt doesn't fly with me, fukk that shyt, the hood doesnt equal blackness. Poverty doesn't equal blackness. Being from the hood doesn't make anyone lesser or greater than the next person. We all play the cards we were dealt.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Why would anyone be proud of growing up poor. It means your parents werent shyt.