It's crazy how 30+ years in, Nintendo is still widely and by far the best development House in the w

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They're all games in a series.
Zelda games play like Zelda games.
Call of Duty games play like Call of Duty games. :yeshrug:
Sure, I never implied any different.
These same clowns buy the same Madden/NBA2k shyt every year but complain about Nintendo.
Nobody “complaining” about Nintendo.

In fact it’s the opposite, you goofys pretend each Mario is some brand new thing, but we all know they be the same damn shyt :stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nintendo is literally patenting new gameplay mechanics for its premiere titles, while others are still setting up shop in the buildings built years ago.
Stop it.

Them shyts is the same. Mario having a propeller hat instead of a feather cap ain’t no damn “new gameplay mechanic”:stopitslime:

There's a reason why so many Nintendo games are touted as being from the future.

Nintendo stans :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Sure, I never implied any different.

Nobody “complaining” about Nintendo.

In fact it’s the opposite, you goofys pretend each Mario is some brand new thing, but we all know they be the same damn shyt :stopitslime:
Super Mario 64 - first 3d game
Sunshine - Fludd was added
Galaxy - Gravity mechanics
3d world - felt like a mix of 2d and 3d Mario games. Granted it did have the least new things.
Odyssey - copy mechanic.

The fundamental design of these games don’t change. Collect stars and beat bowser. However how it incorporates it into gameplay is the thing that keeps it fresh.

Sunshine being the one that feels very different then all of the other Mario games. Each game adds something different to the 64 formula.

On the other hand the new 2d Mario games deserve that criticism tho I will admit.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Super Mario 64 - first 3d game
Sunshine - Fludd was added
Galaxy - Gravity mechanics
3d world - felt like a mix of 2d and 3d Mario games. Granted it did have the least new things.
Odyssey - copy mechanic.

The fundamental design of these games don’t change. Collect stars and beat bowser. However how it incorporates it into gameplay is the thing that keeps it fresh.

Sunshine being the one that feels very different then all of the other Mario games. Each game adds something different to the 64 formula.

On the other hand the new 2d Mario games deserve that criticism tho I will admit.
Stop it. Ive played all of them,

They don’t change or innovate any more than any other long time franchise.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Easily the GOAT. I've always said you could fill a top ten all time with just Nintendo games and have a case for it. Can't do that with any other company.

It's kinda weird their "design around the game play" doesn't get picked up anywhere else. Western studios rush and penny pinch as an example. Also, Nintendo's guidance is top tier. Few outliers like Other M, but outsiders working with them generally have a better time than with others. Big example being Rare.