It's Canes vs Gators week brehs...Let the trash talking Commence!!!

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Two flabby n sick programs battling it out for second place in the state. You gotta luh it :russ:

One team hasn't been good since the Clinton administration

the other school had fluke season last year and lost to a school that got beat by Uconn :heh:

Hopefully that stadium gets swallowed into a black hole right around 12pm Saturday

Go Noles!

:laff:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
FSU fans talkin shyt like they ain't got less championships than both Miami and UF :dead:

crying-indian.gif

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
FSU fans:

There are more clips of Mike Gilislee running all over Ron Zook Field, but I get the feeling that seeing your QB laid the fukk out like that to a team that lost to Louisville has to be pretty :snoop:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Canes vs Convicts. :lupe:

Miami have to win for the sake of SEC, literally every school don't like these fukkers.

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two flabby n sick programs battling it out for second place in the state. You gotta luh it :russ:

One team hasn't been good since the Clinton administration

the other school had fluke season last year and lost to a school that got beat by Uconn :heh:

Hopefully that stadium gets swallowed into a black hole right around 12pm Saturday

Go Noles!
Noles fan huh :russ:. You fakkits just wait for what we have planned for you at the swamp this year . Lets just say jimbo isn't safe :jawalrus:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Last game vs UF probably for like 65 years...these nikkas only wanna play School of the Blind and and Devry University...well, we'll give them a proper sending off...

For a team that's supposedly so good, you guys don't travel out of the state of Florida much. Oh well, trust me, if you Gaytors think that what you saw last week was ANY indication of how we playin yall, you foolish. Coach Golden knew we were playing scrubs and gave yall a vanilla gameplan...

Added bonus...My boy Brock Berlin is speaking to the team this week and is on OUR sideline for the game...I think our boys will be up and ready to beat these effing mullet and cut-off jort wearing bumpkins