It's Canes vs Gators week brehs...Let the trash talking Commence!!!

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
LOL...I LOVE Chris Rix...my favorite Miami QB (:russ:)

And boy, these Noles of ALL PEOPLE got some nerve...continually dropping the ball with POWERFUL teams never sniffing NC's..ya'll the University of Oklahoma Sooners of Florida
:stopitslime:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Last game vs UF probably for like 65 years...these nikkas only wanna play School of the Blind and and Devry University...well, we'll give them a proper sending off...

For a team that's supposedly so good, you guys don't travel out of the state of Florida much. Oh well, trust me, if you Gaytors think that what you saw last week was ANY indication of how we playin yall, you foolish. Coach Golden knew we were playing scrubs and gave yall a vanilla gameplan...

Added bonus...My boy Brock Berlin is speaking to the team this week and is on OUR sideline for the game...I think our boys will be up and ready to beat these effing mullet and cut-off jort wearing bumpkins

:snooze:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Brock is undefeated agaionst FSU and UF

go to sleep chump

:childplease:
Was he the qb when yall wont yall last ships(im forgetting), cause im thinking it was ken dorsey, I just have memories of brock being trash, and stop acting like played uf a bunch of times

Tebow>>>>>>>>>>>>>

shyt chris leak >>>>>>>>>> that bum

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

rastafarwrite81

Reppin fine wine and cigars!
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Was he the qb when yall wont yall last ships(im forgetting), cause im thinking it was ken dorsey, I just have memories of brock being trash, and stop acting like played uf a bunch of times

Tebow>>>>>>>>>>>>>

shyt chris leak >>>>>>>>>> that bum

Brock had that comeback 38-33 game in 2003 in the Orange Bowl and he also beat ya'll bishes in the Chick Fil A Peach Bowl.

Brock went undefeated against ya'll bishes!

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
ok, we have quality receivers unlike your sqaud.....who are your receivers again....Andre "I'm always hurt" Debose?

he's #4 on our depth chart....the funny thing is, he'd be the #1 WR on your squad by far
:russ:

Damn calm yall hostile asses down. I was just pointing some shyt out that i saw on BR, wasnt even tryna talk sh1t :smh:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Damn calm yall hostile asses down, i was just pointing some shyt out, wasnt even tryna talk sh1t to yall :smh:
You know this ain't the right week for that.

This game has me looking at one of my best friends like "...I should hit this mawfukka with a quick two piece before I get got first :birdman:"

She's a girl :damn:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
If we win the turnover battle or hell dont even turn the ball over, I dont see us losing.

Thing is, Driskel has a habit of fumbling the ball in big games when it comes to being in the pocket and not feeling pressure from the blindside.