It's Canes vs Gators week brehs...Let the trash talking Commence!!!

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
:camby:

Miami did exactly what it needed too win this game. Jump on Florida early, stop the run and hold on.

Driskel is trash. We arent winning the East w/him

if theres a better one, id like to see it. the RS-F FS got lost on the Dorsett pass, but the corners are sick to go with an amazing front 7. Hargraves would have housed his pick if he didnt step out :merchant:

The defense did all i could ask for yesterday outside from the first two td's

Although Driskel almost threw for 300.....yall made him look downright terrible. i mentioned the other day in this thread a few key points that turned out to be true:

1. Driskel wont beat yall w/his arm
2. Whoever win the turnover battle will win
3. game was lost by us in the trenches due to our o-line getting outworked in the run game

Miami fans should be impressed about how they didnt fold in the 4th quarter toogiven we had our chances

Last edited:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Hurricane-Fatigue.jpg

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Yeah Sunlife was LIVE for the 4th quarter and postgame. More than anything, I think Canes fans are stoked to have the program back on track. Great game, I once against got sloppy stupid drunk but oh boy was it fun. Driskel is a disaster though, holy cow that guy sucks.

Two more years i have to deal w/him :sadcam:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ooh::heh: @ Michael Irvin and Warren Sapp just shytted on the Florida Gators on NFL Network. :laff:

rastafarwrite81

Reppin fine wine and cigars!
Daps
Reppin
Miami
If we win the turnover battle or hell dont even turn the ball over, I dont see us losing.

Thing is, Driskel has a habit of fumbling the ball in big games when it comes to being in the pocket and not feeling pressure from the blindside.

:russ:

clairvoyant as a muthafukka