It's Canes vs Gators week brehs...Let the trash talking Commence!!!

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Game ain't the same since we don't play each other much anymore :to:

I was going to make that drive down there and go to the game, but it's a fukkin noon kickoff, kind of bullsh!t is that? I damn near died at the game against Toledo cause of the heat, no way in hell i'll stand a chance in that South Beach heat :damn:

oh, and this swish cheese azz Miami "defense" bout to get student body all damn game,

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Bra yall defense ass, and yall offense is overrated, we would beat yall wit him being out, he just extra

Plus our run game gon run thru yall, yall bout to catch that L

I swear these Miami dudes talk like they're relevant bruh. Talmbout our wr's like Santana Moss or Reggie Wayne is going to be walking through that door for them Saturday.

Roberson, Watkins, Purifoy, and Hargreaves:ohlawd:

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game ain't the same since we don't play each other much anymore :to:

I was going to make that drive down there and go to the game, but it's a fukkin noon kickoff, kind of bullsh!t is that? I damn near died at the game against Toledo cause of the heat, no way in hell i'll stand a chance in that South Beach heat :damn:

oh, and this swish cheese azz Miami "defense" bout to get student body all damn game,
I can't even lie breh I left the game midway through the 3rd. Pounding 6 beers an hr before a 12:21 kickoff and sitting in that damn heat had me feeling like i was about to lose it

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
our D will hold them down. Offense better show up. No more BS play calling from Brent P, please.

rastafarwrite81

Reppin fine wine and cigars!
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I swear these Miami dudes talk like they're relevant bruh. Talmbout our wr's like Santana Moss or Reggie Wayne is going to be walking through that door for them Saturday.

Roberson, Watkins, Purifoy, and Hargreaves:ohlawd:

Louisville :mj:all over them corners back like Marlo did Avon.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Has Miami done anything since like 2004?

It tells you everything you need to know when all OP can point to is our BCS GAME loss last year, while Miami toils on the edge of bowl competition year in and year out :scusthov:

This is just another HOME game for Florida, and while both teams aren't very good, Miami hasn't been relevant since Tracy McGrady was top 3 in scoring :heh: