It's Canes vs Gators week brehs...Let the trash talking Commence!!!

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I would respond to you again with logic but I realized you're from New Orleans and its not your fault :pachaha:
He doesn't play for Florida this week so he's a fukkin c00n, and get off my city dikk nikka, country ass Texas need to go sit in the corner over there somewhere

Plus that dude trash anyway, seen wit that dude did against Notre dame last year, plus Notre dame d was overrated as fukk

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
He doesn't play for Florida this week so he's a fukkin c00n, and get off my city dikk nikka, country ass Texas need to go sit in the corner over there somewhere

Plus that dude trash anyway, seen wit that dude did against Notre dame last year, plus Notre dame d was overrated as fukk
ok

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:blessed: Ur boy will be going down there for the festivities and game!

Canes gonna smash the gators like ima smash this gator pawg I'm takin down to Miami this weekend :takedat:

:heh: At gator fans really think they fukk with the U when y'all struggled against Toledo last weekend ....sit down u fags, golden building an empire:smugdraper:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
:blessed: Ur boy will be going down there for the festivities and game!

Canes gonna smash the gators like ima smash this gator pawg I'm takin down to Miami this weekend :takedat:

:heh: At gator fans really think they fukk with the U when y'all struggled against Toledo last weekend ....sit down u fags, golden building an empire:smugdraper:

When did we struggle against Toledo? I watched the entire game. All we did was call conservative draw plays.

Holla at me when "the U" wins a national championship, the :flabbynsick: ass ACC, a relevant bowl game or even a relevant regular season game.

BUT THE U IS BACK, Y'ALL!

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
When did we struggle against Toledo? I watched the entire game. All we did was call conservative draw plays.

Holla at me when "the U" wins a national championship, the :flabbynsick: ass ACC, a relevant bowl game or even a relevant regular season game.

BUT THE U IS BACK, Y'ALL!

5>3 And 2 of those came from that Gimmick Tebow Urban shyt

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
610x.jpg

fukk UF and anybody that love em

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
it's South Beach vs North bumblefuk

it's Booty Shorts vs Jorts

it's Martini Sippin vs Cow Tippin

Saturday can't come soon enough!!!
Welp...as much as I hate the U (being a Noles fan) I hate the Gators more...

Fukk them nikkas. If both teams can't lose I'd like UM to win

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Game ain't the same since we don't play each other much anymore :to:

I was going to make that drive down there and go to the game, but it's a fukkin noon kickoff, kind of bullsh!t is that? I damn near died at the game against Toledo cause of the heat, no way in hell i'll stand a chance in that South Beach heat :damn:

oh, and this swish cheese azz Miami "defense" bout to get student body all damn game,
You can blame Foley's huge ego. With that being said, and I feel sick saying this, Go Canes!!!!

*vomits*